NEED A UNIQUE GIFT FOR A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift to commemorate the birthday boy or girl. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift to celebrate a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or any birthday between 1 and 101!). A ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 10/14/08

Beautifully Designed Centerpieces, Favors & GIFTS     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/14/08

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/13/08

***PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-The Best For Less    

Serving Southern California only!!!! ******************************************** Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: ...

**SANTA CLAUS FOR HIRE SANTA VISIT Southern California    

Home of Real Bearded Santa’s at the lowest prices in town! Now is the time to start booking your Santa for your Company Event or Family Gathering. We service: San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Inland Empire, Riverside, most of the SFV and the Orange ...

13th Brithday     (1 reply)

I am turning 13 in november and need help. I want to do a black and white party with about 50 kids from school. I am really excited but i am nervious that the party will be boring like one of the previous partys i have been to this year. Also, I wan tto do some games ...
Posted by Alyssa; updated 10/13/08

SANTA & HELPERS, PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA    

Ask about all our HOLIDAY characters who paint faces, twist balloons and perform magic Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 10/13/08

Party/Sleepover Pranks    

1. Play hide and seek outside, and when the people go to hide, run inside and lock all the doors. 2. Get a bunch of make-up in one room, and wait for one person to fall asleep. Whoever falls asleep first, put make-up on their face, badly. 3. Ask everyone to put ...
Posted by Kayla&Saskia; updated 10/13/08

Santa Claus For December Birthdays, Panama City, Florida    

Ask about all our holiday characters some of who paint faces, twist balloons and perform magic Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Santa Claus For December Birthdays, Destin, Florida    

Ask about all our holiday characters some of who paint faces, twist balloons and perform magic Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Party    

Hello! I am looking for somewhere to throw a party for my husband. About 30 people.
Posted by Erica; updated 10/13/08

SANTA CLAUS VISITS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

Ask about all our HOLIDAY characters who paint faces, twist balloons and perform magic Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Princess Character Needed For B-Day Party!     (1 reply)

Looking for Princess Character for 4 year old birthday party; also to lead activities such as face painting, balloon tricks, etc. RHK Entertainment not available. Help Please!
Posted by Dr. Dorsey; updated 10/13/08

**CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,TINK,BELLE,SNOW WHITE    

Southern California only!!! ********************************* We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San ...

Hearse Rental For Halloween Party     (1 reply)

I am looking to rent a hearse for our annual Halloween party in Carlsbad. The date is Sat., October 25 and it would be for visual purposes only. Parked in driveway.
Posted by leslie; updated 10/12/08

Sweet 16 Help    

Ok i need some help i have always dreamed of having the most koolest sweet 16 birthday party that everyone wouldnt forget. I was trying to get theme first, but i ,looked on the internet and none of their themes sound good im probally gonne have aBOUT 130 PEOPLE at my ...
Posted by haley; updated 10/12/08

300.00 CENTERPIECES & FAVORS PACKAGE GIVE AWAY     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming EVENTS I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/12/08

My Daughters 18th Birthday Dinner    

Please help write a dinner speech for my dauhgter by Oct 18
Posted by Toni; updated 10/12/08

A Nifty Puppet Party    

A Great Puppet Party Orlando Tampa St Petersburg Lakeland
Posted by Steve Knight; updated 10/12/08

A Nifty Puppet Party    

Birthday Party Shows Orlando Tampa St Petersburg Lakeland
Posted by Steve Knight; updated 10/12/08

Beautifully Designed Centerpieces, Favors, Gifts & More    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by connie; updated 10/12/08

Birthday Look-Alikes    

Now is the time to plan ahead for your look-alike porcelain doll. We work from pictures and modify features that we cast from our molds to more resemble the birthday boy or girl. From newborns to grandparents, we will be happy to handcraft a porcelain doll that will be ...
Posted by Sue; updated 10/12/08

IDK    

This is 4 some peeps that cant find anything 2 do at ur sleepover!!!! Like us!!!!
Posted by Kayla&Saskia; updated 10/12/08

Stuff 2 Do When Ur Bored    

1.If one of ur siblings has a profile on a website, try to get into it and read all their stuff. 2. If someone has a snoring problem and is a deep sleeper, turn the light on when they go to sleep, see. 3.Call one of ur friends and leave them A LOT of messages on ...

Things To Do That Will Make Your Party Awesome    

1. Prank call (*67) and scream into the phone, then hang up. Just hope that no one finds out it was you. 2. (2 peeps) Lock both of you in the bathroom for a couple hours. You can`t leave for anything and you can`t take anything in there with you. Except something to ...