Dream Horse Cinderella Pumpkin Carriages NJ, NY, W Conn    

Beautiful white carriages and white horses for your next birthday celebration. Serving New Jersey, New York and Western Connecticut. Visit our page for more info: Dream Horse Carriages at Happy Tales Pets
Posted by Tania; updated 10/25/08

Call Happyfaces For Palm And Tarot St Paul, MN    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/24/08

**TINK FAIRY, PINK FAIRY,FAIRY PARTY CHARACTERS    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s fairies and princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/23/08

Debut Party     (1 reply)

Can you pls send me a program & script for a debut party coz i`ll be hosting the whole party
Posted by Weng; updated 10/23/08

Thank You For 62nd Birthday Party    

I need a thank you message for coming to a 62nd birthday party with tea bags-one green tea bag and one assorted tea bag.
Posted by Andrea; updated 10/24/08

Wonderful Themed Items, Shopping, Masquerade & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces for your upcoming events I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I have ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/24/08

Clowns Face Painters Costume Characters Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/23/08

Help Out    

Please send me a script for debut Please...... Asap
Posted by arlene; updated 10/23/08

Games For Sweet 16 Party    

I am throwing a Sweet 16 Party for my daughter in a couple of weeks. It will be a girl/boy party. I am desperately in need for some games to play to keep them entertained. We will be having Kareoke & Guitar Hero but I would like a couple of game ideas.
Posted by Liz; updated 10/23/08

Real Snow , Igloos, & More    

Are You Tired Of Having The Basic Parties ? Have A Snow Party At Your Location Or In Our Igloo. Yes You Must See & Must Have A Snow Party With Real Elves,Real Santa & Mrs. Clause, We Even Have A Sleigh Ride 60x60 Area Needed. Call Now And Lets Get Your Party Started. ...
Posted by Dwyane; updated 10/23/08

**PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,HANNAH,SPIDERMAN,DORA    

SGV, Northern Orange County-Southern California only! *************************************************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in costumes or older ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t ...

Hannah And Lola Impersonator 4 Ur Birthday Party! Atl.GA    

Hannah Montana look alike/ character/ Impersonator to entertain at your next birthday party or special event!! "Crazy For Hannah!" has a TEENAGE LOOK ALIKE that looks and acts like the real pop star herself. She will come and will also bring with her an awesome "Lola" ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 10/22/08

**MAGICIANS-HALLOWEEN & BIRTHDAY PARTIES!!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/20/08

CALL HAPPYFACES FOR CLOWNS FACE PAINTERS Minneapolis, MN    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/21/08

Birthdays For All Ages! A MUST SEE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays - for all ages! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/21/08

Birthday Party On Wheels    

631 543 2500 we ofer 40 passenger party bus 50 passenger party bus 55 passenger party bus 42 passenger party bus 36 passenger party bus for all occasions the newest cleanest party buses in the tri state area call us today we own all our buses we are not a farm out ...
Posted by t; updated 10/21/08

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt    

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 10/21/08

Looking For Barney The Dinosaur Entertainer For Party     (2 replies)

Can anyone help? I have been searching the net for a while to find a Barney the Dinosaur entertainer for my son`s 1st Birthday party! It seems only in the US they have them and we need one who can come to Surrey in the UK. Please help us? the party is in September! ...
Posted by rombel; updated 10/21/08

Elmo Inpersonator     (2 replies)

I need to find an Elmo impersonator or a professional costume for my sons 2nd bday party on 10/19/08.
Posted by Kristine; updated 10/21/08

Birthday Party W/ Dora Entertainer     (2 replies)

We are looking for a Dora Entertainer for a 3 years old birthday party on January 10, 2009.
Posted by Elisa; updated 10/21/08

My 13th B-Day.    

For my 13th birthday [17th nov.] my parents wont let me have a hall party, so i thought of this: my closest friends will come round mine, we would set up our beds ect., dressed in neon coloured clothes and really bright wacky stuff with a retro cyber tutu and flashing ...
Posted by hollyrosebabii; updated 10/22/08

Black And White Invitation     (1 reply)

Helo?. ..il be having my debut this december.,il be having a black n white party.,my nick name is yanying.,so im planning like to have the symbol of feung shui?..since it means yin and yang!.,n my nick name is yanying agen..wud dat be agud idea?..pls help me wd ...
Posted by arianne jane; updated 10/22/08

NEED BLUE'S CLUES COSTUME FOR RENT NEXT WEEK    

I need a blue`s clues costume rental for next week (halloween)
Posted by CHRIS; updated 10/22/08