**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer the most Beautiful ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/20/08

**CINDERELLA,SNOW WHITE,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

Boss's Day    

I am need help preparing a boss`s day card using candy bars. Can anyone help? Thanks
Posted by Kathy; updated 10/20/08

Princesses,Superhero’s,Elmo,Spongebob,Clowns,Children’s    

Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not ...

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS**    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN, SPIDERMAN,STAR WARS,POWER RANGERS    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

I Need A Script For Debut Party    

Hi can you send me a script for debut party i`ll be needing on November 7, 2007 i`ll be the emcee on the said party. Thanks
Posted by alfie; updated 10/20/08

16th Birthday Sparkling Pink Votive Candle    

16th Birthday Sparkling Pink Votive Candle - Light up her Sweet 16, with these sparkling pink 16 design candle favors. Looking for those special touches that will make celebrating her Sweet 16, even more special? These exclusive Sweet 16 favors really shine! Each 2” x ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 10/20/08

Sweet 16 Picture Frame    

Sweet 16 Picture Frame - she’ll be tickled pink by these festive Sweet 16 favors. Recognizing a young girl’s journey from childhood to maturity, her Sweet 16, is a day she’ll never forget! Designed in durable white poly resin, these elegant Sweet 16 favors feature an ...

Costume Characters Clowns And More At Happyfaces St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/20/08

Caricatures And More St Paul Call 952-476-7676    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...

Sweet 16 Placemats    

20% OFF! Add to your party décor with these chic placemats! These 15 1/2" x 12" placemats are printed on thick white paper. Your personalization will be printed to coordinate with the color of your placemat. Lettering styles and layout are available only as shown. ...

30% OFF! Sweet And Sixteen Birthday Invitations    

What`s better than being sixteen? Celebrate with sleepovers, parties and lots of friends! Use this invitation, which is available in your favorite ink color, to invite your guests. Design will be printed in same color as your invitation wording. 4 5/8" x 6 1/4" ...

Clowns Twin Citites 952-476-7676 Happyfaces    

Please Send Me A Script For Debut Party    

Hi please send me a debut script i`ll be needing it on November 7, 2008 i`ll be the emcee of the said event. Thank you very much for the help Alfie
Posted by alfie; updated 10/18/08

Centerpieces, Favors & Gifts - Elegant - Fun!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays - for all ages! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/18/08

For Costume Characters Call Happyface In Minneapolis    

Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/19/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 10/19/08

Hannah Montana Or    

I am lookin for a Hannah Montana or Raven Sumone impersonators in birmingham, alabama area. My daughter will be celebrating her 10th birthday party on Feb.13 at a local hotel. Any one having information on how I can find such performers, would be greatly appreciated....
Posted by Shirley ; updated 10/19/08

Hearse For Rent In Utah For A Birthday Event     (1 reply)

I am looking to rent a hearse for my moms 50th birthday. I am throwing her a funeral theme and would like to pick her up in a hearse. The party will be located in Utah county, Orem Utah --- Can any one help?
Posted by Andrea; updated 10/19/08

HANNAH MONTANA IMPERSENATOR     (2 replies)

Hi I am looking for a Hannah Montana impersanator for my daughters 6th bday party on December 7th does anyone know where I can find a good one?
Posted by CECILIA; updated 10/20/08

Make Your Birthday A Dream Come True!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays - for all ages! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/20/08

Make Your Birthday A Dream Come True!    

Posted by Connie; updated 10/20/08

Debut Party    

Kindly help me to make a program for debut.. Il be the host for that event.. Thank you..
Posted by kristine; updated 10/20/08

Birthday Magic Beyond Imagination    

The Secret that makes your event amazing, inspirational & unforgettably fun!” Amazing magic, illusion, fire eating, comedy, audience participation, balloon sculpturing, musical routines & more, customized for all age groups; satisfaction guaranteed. Please visit my ...
Posted by Robert McEntee; updated 10/20/08