Ideas Please    

My brithday is coming up really soon so im going to be 14 and i dont know what to do in the past i did sleep overs,mall savenger hunt,movies,and so on. This year i dont know what to do and i want to do some thing with my guy friends too. I have been thinking about ...
Posted by sarah; updated 12/12/08

Sample Program Debut     (1 reply)

Please send me sample of a program for a debut party
Posted by juliet; updated 12/12/08

Santa Claus Is Coming Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/11/08

HAWAII STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 HAWAII STRIPPERS    

( PLEASE CALL FOR OUR SEXY WEBSITE )
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/11/08

Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/12/08

AWESOME CENTERPIECES & FAVORS - DESPITE THE ECONOMY    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/12/08

PARTIES, DESTIN FLORIDA    

HILARIOUS COSTUMED ADULT SINGING TELEGRAMS, KIDS` POPULAR CARTOON CHARACTERS , CLOWNS, PRINCESSES, PIRATES, MERMAIDS, MAGICIANS, BALLOON TWISTING, FACE PAINTING SERVING NORTHWEST FLORIDA COAST Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' ...
Posted by anna; updated 12/11/08

SINGING TELEGRAMS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

HILARIOUS COSTUMED ADULT SINGING TELEGRAMS, KIDS` POPULAR CARTOON CHARACTERS , CLOWNS, PRINCESSES, PIRATES, MERMAIDS, MAGICIANS, BALLOON TWISTING, FACE PAINTING SERVING NORTHWEST FLORIDA COAST Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' ...

SINGING TELEGRAMS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

Elmo Character Dallas Area     (1 reply)

Looking for Elmo Character for 2 year old`s birthday in January. She was born on the 1st so dates would be flexible. Dallas Area..Plano to be exact. HELP! Are there any vendors out there who service this area??
Posted by Shanda; updated 12/11/08

Birthday Ideas    

I wanna have a birthday party!But I cant think of nothing.So im asking you can you give me some ideas.Im 12,but want a birthday party that is something like a sweet 16.But doesnt cost alot of money.My birthday is in Feburaury.It sometimes be cold and sometimes dont.I ...
Posted by alexius; updated 12/11/08

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/11/08

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/11/08

(( STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII )) 808-722-1120 ))    

(PLEASE CALL FOR OUR SEXY WEBSITE)
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/11/08

HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120 HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS    

(PLEASE CALL FOR OUR WEBSITE)
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/10/08

STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII 808-722-1120 STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII    

(CALL FOR OUR WEBSITE)

Topless Maid Wanted    

Looking for a topless made to do some light dusting in South Laguna.
Posted by Andy; updated 12/10/08

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL*    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/10/08

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...

**Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best!!    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...

Emcee's Script For A Debut    

Can u please send me a sample of emcee`s script in a debut, i`l be the emcee this coming saturday. Thank you
Posted by irene; updated 12/10/08

HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO 808-722-1120 HAWAII STRIPPERSTOGO    

(PLEASE CALL FOR OUR WEBSITE)

Please Help    

Can u send me a copy of program?script..im the emcee in bstfriends debut..please..
Posted by marlene; updated 12/11/08

PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

PARTIES, NORTHWEST FLORIDA COAST