BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY THEME CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/BUTTERFLYTHEME.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/28/08

AWESOME CANDYLAND THEME FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & MORE    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/CANDYLAND.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/28/08

Birthday Party Clowns Call Happyfaces St Paul    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/27/08

18 Birthday Party Program Script     (6 replies)

Hey there!..will somebody send me a debut party program script pls....i really had a hard time thinking what to do on my 18th birthday...pls do send me some punch lines to deliver....pls.....
Posted by RAZEL; updated 12/28/08

Program /Script For 7th Birthday    

Can you please help me to create a nice program and introduction for my sisters 7th birhtday..this is on jan 10 so i really need this...i want to include on the program the 7 roses,7 ballons and 7 fairies...i really hope you can help me on this! Godbless you...thanks ...
Posted by apple; updated 12/28/08

Caricaturist St Paul Call 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/28/08

Please Send Me What To Say In Handling A Debut Party    

Please send me a script of what an emcee will say in handling a debut program or party
Posted by connie; updated 12/26/08

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/26/08

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...

****Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best!    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

*PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-SEE WHY WE ARE THE BEST!    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

Boy/Girl Party    

Im havin a boy/girl party and like i have an idea of rentin a limo pickin up all ma friends at their house there`s 23 ppl and in da limo there`s music food and drinks. Den wen we arrive at da place like say da Dacula Activity Building or a Community Center and at dat ...
Posted by Paigieboo; updated 12/26/08

Affordable Rates For Face Painter Happyfaces St Paul    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/27/08

RI Birthday Party Entertainment    

LON CEREL has three times been voted RI’s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents’ Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and dinosaurs. ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 12/24/08

For Balloon Twisters Clowns Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/24/08

Caricatures St Paul Minnesota Call Happyfaces    

Balloon Twisting And More Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

Costume Characters Clowns Call Happyfaces St Paul    

B Irthday Party Clowns Costume Characters Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/26/08

Looking For A Clown? In Minneapolis Your Best Bet Is    

For Event Clowns Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676 St Paul    

Special Event Face Painter St Paul Call Happyfaces    

For Cartoon Characters Clowns And More Minneapolis Call    

BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES WITH A WOW FACTOR!!    

Let me help make your BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS one to remember With custom designed Centerpieces, Favors, Receiving boxes and more! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com Be sure to scroll down on the left hand side to the Themes section for ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/26/08