Awesome Centerpieces, Favors & Gifts!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/18/08

Prom Limo Escalade Long Island    

Call us at 631 543 2500 for a escalade limousine long island we have new clean 2008 escalade 20 passenger limos dot apporoved new york , new jersey connecticut party bus long island , long island limo New york limo Visit our page for more info: Regency Limousines ...
Posted by t; updated 12/18/08

HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO 808-722-1120 HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO    

WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/18/08

PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFT    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift, party favor or keepsake ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 12/18/08

Gift Bags    

I`m looking for 150-200 Euro tote or trapezoid matte gift bags approx 7"x4"x7" in tiffany blue (or aqua). Does anyone know where I can get these?
Posted by Tasha; updated 12/18/08

Stand Up Comics In Los Angeles    

LA`s Finest Stand up comics available for any event! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/18/08

Clowns Costume Characters Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/17/08

Children's Characters In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/17/08

**TINK FAIRY, PINK FAIRY, FAIRYTOPHIA-PARTY CHARACTERS    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s fairy and princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/17/08

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

Santa Claus Visits Minneapolis St Paul Call    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...

CHARACTERS FOR KIDS PARTIES, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer the most Beautiful ...

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies ...

*STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII 808-722-1120 STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII*    

WWW.HONOLULUSTRIPPERS.COM 808-722-1120 YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER THIS SITE.
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/16/08

HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120 HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS    

(please visit our website at www.strippers2gohawaii.com)
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/17/08

HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO 808-722-1120 HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO 808    

WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM
Posted by JESSE; updated 12/17/08

Sample Of DEBUT PROGRAM    

To whom it may concern, Please send me a copy or sample of debut program. I was invited just now to become an emcee of my cousins debut party today..This is URGENT..Thank you very much and more power
Posted by Ardee; updated 12/16/08

Marilyn Monroe Impersonators In Los Angeles    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/16/08

Santa Visits Minneapolis St Paul Call Happyfaces    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...

Debut Preparations    

Hello!please help me,my debut is on february 9.i dont have any idea to celebrate it.please give me guidelines how to celebrate a debut party,the things to do,the speeches.please help me.
Posted by jaeletamayo; updated 12/17/08

AWESOME Birthday Centerpieces, Favors & More!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/17/08

40th Birthday In September Of 2009    

I have been trying to contact the vfw in berwyn IL to get information about renting the hall and maybe even schedule an appointment to go see it. I have left messages on the phone recorder and have gotten no response.
Posted by bertha rivas; updated 12/17/08

**CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE-PARTY CHARACTERS    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

**SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE-PARTY CHARACTERS    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...