**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer the most Beautiful ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/06/08

**PRINCESSES,DORA,DIEGO,BARNEY,HANNAH MONTANA & MORE!!**    

WE HAVE THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES! WE OFFER SERVICE IN THE DALLAS, TX AREA!
Posted by nelyda; updated 12/06/08

Mobile Spa Gift Certificates Los Angeles    

Instant Gift Certificate. Mobile massage and spa services Los Angeles. Design your gift certificate, preview it, and then send or print it immediately. It`s fast and easy! Call 323-993-6055. Visit our page for more info: Serve The Goddess Mobile Spa Services
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 12/05/08

CandyLand, Butterflies, Hawaiian, Themes & More Themes     (1 reply)

Themes and MORE themes..... Be sure to scroll down on the left to the THEMES section on my web site and see some examples! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/05/08

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (3 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 12/05/08

Limos In Long Island New York    

631 543 2500 we offer new clean limo buses for all occasions corporate, wedddings , nights on the town , prom 30, 36, 44, 52 passengers also new escalades 20 passengers and hummers up to 26 passengers Long island wine tours, new york city tours Visit our page for ...
Posted by g; updated 12/06/08

**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/03/08

**SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/03/08

Unique Ideas, Unique Transportation, TROLLEY RENTAL    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by CA Trolley; updated 12/03/08

From Babies To Grandparents And All In Between    

If you are planning a birthday between February and May 2009, it is time to place your order for your heirloom quality Look-alike doll of the celebrant. You will find many examples of our look-alike dolls under "Custom Made" on the left side panel of our home page. ...
Posted by Sue; updated 12/03/08

New York City Limo , Limo In New York City    

631 543 2500 we offer new clean limo buses for all occasions corporate, wedddings , nights on the town , prom 30, 36, 44, 52 passengers also new escalades 20 passengers and hummers up to 26 passengers Long island wine tours, new york city tours Visit our page for ...
Posted by m; updated 12/03/08

Wedding Program Script     (4 replies)

Hi i need to get a sample script for a wedding program. Thanks!
Posted by katie; updated 12/04/08

PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFT    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift, party favor or keepsake ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 12/04/08

HELP ME    

OK; I`m turing 14 at the end of this month And i really want it to be an awesome party meaning last year it was horrible. My friends are kinda picky on things like this so i really need this to be great. I don`t care where it is. I can pretty much go anywhere for ...
Posted by TORRANCE; updated 12/04/08

DISNEY PRINCESS     (1 reply)

I Need to HIRE a Disney Princess Impersonator!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! for this weekend!!!! 12-06-08!!!! please help, I AM IN GRANADA HILLS, CA!!!!
Posted by Danny; updated 12/02/08

GET SIMPSONIZED CARICATURE ARTIST DALE HENDRICKSON    

Dale Hendrickson is available for your events as an artist specializing in Simpson style caricatures. Dale was head of character design for the Simpsons for the first seven seasons. Some of the regular characters that Dale designed for the show are Kent Brockman, ...
Posted by Dale; updated 12/02/08

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer the most Beautiful ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/02/08

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS**    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

Help Quick!    

Ok, so by birthday is in like 3 days and i kno i am having a sleepover and there will be 6 including me and idk what to do, we are gonna have like subs for dinner but idk what to do after dinner! makeovers? movie? wii?-guitar hero?-rock bandd? idk!! help me PLEAZE!!!
Posted by skyler; updated 12/02/08

Corporate Party Invitation    

What to write on a invitation card for corporate party
Posted by om; updated 12/02/08

Santa Visits Minneapolis Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/03/08

Need Wholeale Lot Of Monster Truck Party Supplies     (3 replies)

Need Monster Truck party Supplies. Need them for Canadian business resell. I am intererested in case lots. Please Help! Where can I get my hands on some?
Posted by Dawn; updated 12/03/08

Santa Visits Minneapolis St Paul Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/03/08