Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/16/08

Event Readers Minneapolis St Paul Call Happyfaces    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/16/08

Santa Visits St Paul This Is The Place To Call    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/15/08

ONE OF A KIND Birthday Gifts, Favors & Centerpieces    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/15/08

Santa Minneapolis Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...

Santa Minneapolis Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/14/08

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-SEE WHY WE ARE THE BEST!    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS Children’s Parties    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our ...

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

**HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...

SUNSHINE THE CLOWN FOR CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTIES    

We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games, song & dance playtime, magic, face painting, balloon animals and more! $125-1hr. $139-1 1/2hrs. We ...

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer the most Beautiful ...

Backyardigans     (2 replies)

I need pablo!!! Can anyone help me find him for birthday party? in New Jersey, Hackensack for next this coming saturday 12-6-8!!!!!!!!
Posted by mayra; updated 12/12/08

Elmo Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo character for my son`s 4th birthday party in Round Rock, TX ( a suburb of Austin). He is a New Year`s baby and we are having his party the afternoon of January 1st. Is there any vendor in this area that would be available?
Posted by Lisa Blackmon; updated 12/12/08

I Need D Actual Barney Or Dora For My Daughters Birthday     (3 replies)

My name is Unisa and I am located in New Jersey. My daughters first birthday is Aug. 9, 2009 but we are going to make it Aug. 8, 2009 which is on Sat. I am looking for is the actual Barney or Dora to comes over the house and go through the whole thing. I will deeply ...
Posted by Unisa; updated 12/13/08

Santa Visits St Paul Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/13/08

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (1 reply)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 12/14/08

Special Event Santa Real Beard Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/13/08

Script For Debut    

Please send me a script for debut
Posted by Mark anthony ; updated 12/13/08

Script For Debut     (1 reply)

Please send me a copy of script for debut
Posted by Mark anthony ; updated 12/13/08

Santa Visits St Paul Minnesota Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/14/08

Debut Party    

Please send me a sample program for a debut party.my daughter is turning 18 on may 2008.im thinking of a fashion/catwalk/runway theme.please help!thank u so much!
Posted by joy corpuz; updated 12/14/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/14/08