13th Birthday Help!!!

Ok well im turning 13 in december. I cant go camping or anything that has 2 do with pool. I decided that i will do a sleepover thing for my friends that are girls but idk what 2 do about the boys. I need something that would be fun 4 both girls and boys. (it cant be ice skating or horseback riding) and it has to stay not very expensive. What would be a fun thing to do for my bday for both boys and girls? what would be some fun activitys for me and my friends to do at night after the guys went home and its sleepover time?
Posted by tracy; updated 11/06/08

Hey,
I had a dance party...It was really fun!!! If u have one u could name the party "get low" and play low, by Flo rida.....my friends (all of them) where dancing 2 it, and we made up our own dance...yeah it was a blast!!!!
Posted by sydnee; updated 11/10/08

Well, that is a good idea. I could do that, but i would rather do the dance party thing at the sleepover part of my b-day. ^-^. I was thinking of going go-cart racing and stuff. It kinda like putt-putt but way bigger!!! i think it would be alot of fun 4 both boys and girls. But idk if that would get alittle expensive. Whats another good idea?? ^-^
Posted by tracy; updated 11/10/08

Scavenger hunt????? maybe
Or ice scatting....ummm somethin like that
Posted by sydnee; updated 11/11/08

Ummmm.......i think im going 2 go with the racing thing and the dance thing. It would be really fun.
Posted by tracy; updated 11/11/08

Ok..yeah it sounds fun!!!!!
Posted by sydnee; updated 11/11/08

It turns out that i cant do the racing thing T-T. I want to invite 2 many people. So 4 the main bday part whats another good idea
Posted by tracy; updated 11/12/08

Dance party!!!! that`s what i did!!!! it was sooo funn!!!!!!! and then do like hide and go seek!!!!!
Posted by sydnee; updated 11/12/08