SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/26/08

**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

Marilyn Monroe Lookalikes    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/26/08

NEED A UNIQUE GIFT FOR A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift to commemorate the birthday boy or girl. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift to celebrate a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or any birthday between 1 and 101!). A ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 11/26/08

**ADORABLE BIRTHDAY PARTY CLOWNS-CHARACTERS    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...

MAGICIANS For Children & Adult Birthday Parties    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...

Santa Visits Twin Cities Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/24/08

Little Mermaid Character Needed In Northeren Virginia     (1 reply)

We are looking for Arial or Little Mermaid to perform at our daughters 5th birthday party in Northeren Virginia. Anyone know of a good performer?b
Posted by Farah; updated 11/24/08

MUST SEE - Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthday. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/24/08

Princess Parties Atlanta, Cinderella, Little Mermaid,    

Make your child`s dream a reality! Invite their favorite Princess LOOK A LIKE to their party to be the center of attention and entertain! Whatever your daughters favorite princess we are sure to have them! Please check out our partypop page and our regular website and ...
Posted by Kim; updated 11/25/08

Character Entertainment, Clowns, Atlanta GA    

For the best in children`s party entertainment in Atlanta, call Copy Cats For Kids! Clowns, Princesses, Superheros, Pirates, Cartoon Character LOOK A LIKES, Elmo, Sponge Bob, Backyardigans, Curious George, Hello Kitty, Power Rangers, & More! Face painting, balloon ...
Posted by Kim; updated 11/25/08

LAST DAY FOR GIVE AWAY ENTRY    

Be sure to get your entry in for the 300.00 Centerpieces & Favor package. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/25/08

ATLANTIC CITY STRIPPERS.....TASTEFUL TEMPT    

LOCATION: Atlantic City, New Jersey TRAVEL RADIUS: Will travel up to 3000 miles from Atlantic City, NJ. SURROUNDING AREA: Linwood, Oceanville, Leeds Point, Pomona, Cologne, New Gretna, Tuckahoe, Elwood, South Seaville, Dennisville, Brigantine, Mizpah, South ...
Posted by Pete Delborrello; updated 11/25/08

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 11/25/08

CANDYLAND, SPIDERMAN, BROADWAY - U NAME IT!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthday. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/23/08

Teenage Party    

Heyy. (: My 13th Birthday Day Is In January, I Really Wanna Do I Mega Party But I Just Dont Know What To Do?! Please Help. (:
Posted by Devon; updated 11/23/08

Sweet 16    

Okay;; so my sweet 16 is coming up in a couple months and i realllllllllllllllllllly need help on what in the world i should do;; HELP;;?
Posted by kateylouu; updated 11/23/08

13 Birthday Sleepover    

Hay i am trying to plan for a sleepover for my 13 birthday party and i am inviting 12 people help me it is on dec. 12 so hurry
Posted by brittney; updated 11/23/08

Dora Performer    

Planning a birthday party for two year old twins who love Dora the explorer. Looking for a performer in the new york area of monroe in orange county for Sunday December 7th at 3pm. PLease help.
Posted by michael; updated 11/23/08

ATLANTIC CITY STRIPPERS..TASTEFUL TEMPT    

LOCATION: Atlantic City, New Jersey TRAVEL RADIUS: Will travel up to 3000 miles from Atlantic City, NJ. SURROUNDING AREA: Linwood, Oceanville, Leeds Point, Pomona, Cologne, New Gretna, Tuckahoe, Elwood, South Seaville, Dennisville, Brigantine, Mizpah, South ...
Posted by Pete Delborrello; updated 11/23/08

Caricature Artist, Raycasso    

Check out samples of my caricatures and book me for your event at this link! Visit our page for more info: Raycasso
Posted by Raycasso; updated 11/23/08

21st Suprise Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am having a Suprise 21st Birthday for someone! Its soon, January 10th, 2009. I need a nice hall! No catering, we already have one & will be bringing in our own food. We also are getting a Dj. I just need a nice big room with a dance floor & possible open bar! Please ...
Posted by carolina; updated 11/23/08

SUPER SWEET 16 IF YOU'RE NOT FILTHY RICH!     (2 replies)

Hey Girls (and guys too, I guess), I`m collecting stories of real life girls whose daddies are not Donald Trump or some other rich, rich guy. But who are real cool girls having real cool Sweet 16 parties and deserve to be famous just for that! I`ll make sure people ...
Posted by Johnna; updated 11/23/08

**SPIDERMAN PARTY CHARACTER SPECIAL-$125!!    

Special price for Sunday bookings only within our service area. Serving SGV, Part of Orange County and Inland Empire. *************************************** We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Our Spiderman does ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/23/08

Affordable Holiday Entertainment Call Happyfaces St Paul    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/24/08