Hire A Balloon Twister Call Happyfaces Minneapolis Metro    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * Christmas Bear * Face Painters * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/30/08

Balloon Twisters Clowns Call Happyfaces MInneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * Christmas Bear * Face Painters * ...

PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFT    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift, party favor or keepsake ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 12/30/08

13 Birthday    

For mi 13th b day i would hav a party bus pick me and a few of my friends up from school and go skatin then hav a slumber party at a hotel and go swimming and talk and do make-up nals and hair
Posted by alexis; updated 12/30/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/30/08

Happyfaces At Your Happy Place Minneapolis Face Painters    

Program On Debut    

Please send me a copy of a program to be used on my debut party.thanks in advance.
Posted by miracle; updated 12/29/08

Marilyn Monroe Look Alikes In Los Angeles    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/29/08

Need An Hall For Rent     (1 reply)

I am in need of a hall to have a first birthday party, I would like to bring in my own catering or if they have available that is great too, just need a place to have since my house will not accomodate the amount of guest we would like to invite. I am located in ...
Posted by Sue; updated 12/29/08

The Place To Call For Palm And Tarot St Paul Call    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 12/29/08

PRINCESS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT ORANGE COUNTY CA    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/29/08

Help     (2 replies)

Hey! guys i reeally need your help, i am having a 13th b-day dance party, and i really need help trying to find a place to have it! i live in CT so i would like it to be around there, and if any of you guys have ideas then thank you for your help!
Posted by Alice Winters; updated 12/29/08

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Hey Im having my sweet 16 in Nov 2009.My mother wants me to plan ahead.But the only thing is that i can not find a place to rent out. INFO: I live in Florida,Hollywood
Posted by sandy; updated 12/29/08

Caricaturists In Minneapolis Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

TINKERBELL CENTERPIECES, GUESTBOOK, FAVORS & MORE    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/TINKERBELL.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/28/08

SWEET STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE SUPPLIES    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/STRAWBERRYSHORTCAKE.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

CUSTOM DESIGNED RECEIVING BOXES    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/RECEIVINGBOX.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Los Angeles & Orange County    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/28/08

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA FAVORS, GUEST BOOKS & MORE    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/phantomoftheopera.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer the most Beautiful ...

**FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our ...

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies ...

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

MARDI GRAS/MASQUERADE THEME CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/MASQUERADE.html All items done to your colors schemes Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/28/08