Wonderful CANDYLAND THEME Centerpieces & Favors     (1 reply)

A must see from Candy Jars to Hurricane shades whatever style you would like done in the adorable Candyland Characters from Queen Frostine to Gloppy. Be sure to scroll down on the left to the THEMES section on my web site and click CANDYLAND to see some examples. ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 12/02/08

Festive Holiday Clowns Santa Minneapolis Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/02/08

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover     (4 replies)

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 12/01/08

Birthday Parties In Monterey, Salinas, And Santa Cruz    

Want the very Best Face Painting Artists on the Central Coast? Then the Smiley Orca Face Painting team is your answer!! They are all friendly, fun and fantastically talented. Parties in Monterey, CA for full faces of super heros, monsters, princesses, butterflies and ...
Posted by lisa smiley; updated 12/02/08

Holiday Face Painters Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...

Elmo Visits Santa Visits Call Happyfaces St Paul    

Must See Sweet 16 Decorations And Favors    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthday. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/30/08

Santa Visits Minneapolis St Paul Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/30/08

13th Birthday Mess    

Help i have no clue what to do for my birthday party im having 5 girls over and my party is in about 3 weeks and i have nothing can some one plz help and give me some themes or ideas!??
Posted by Shyanne; updated 11/30/08

Birthday     (1 reply)

NEED AN ELMO ANIMATOR FOR TWINS 1ST BIRTHDAY. DEC.13TH. ANYWHERE PLACE AROUND GASTONIA,NORTH CAROLINA FOR 1 HR AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PRICE. NEED ASAP. =)
Posted by lis; updated 11/30/08

Hannah Look Alike 4 Kid Entertainment At Holiday Parties    

Have our Hannah Montana look alike and impersonator come and entertain the kids at your adult parties or events over the Holidays. She can put on a real concert, invite children up to sing with her, play games with audience participation, give out coloring sheets and ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 11/30/08

Clowns & Children's Characters In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 12/01/08

Trackless Trains Rental     (2 replies)

I am looking for a trackless train for my son`s 2nd birthday party Norfolk, VA.
Posted by Courtney; updated 12/01/08

***SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR SPONGEBOB COSTUME RENTAL     (2 replies)

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/01/08

INVITes IDEAS    

Hi Im having a 21st party and i dont have any ideas for invites i want something creative that will have people looking forward to the party was thinking printing on a candle or something els but not paper
Posted by JADE ; updated 11/28/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEOA AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONL    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/29/08

SLEEPOVER PRANKS!!!!!!!!!    

Ok, at one of my best friends sleepovers, we wrote on her face with lipstick, and in the morning she couldnt get it off! SO, she went home that day with lipstick all over her face and when her mom asked what had happened, she told on us and now we are not allowed to ...
Posted by Erika; updated 11/29/08

SUGAR CUBE THE CLOWN     (4 replies)

I had used Sugar Cube for a birthday party last year and loved her, now I can`t find her anywhere. Does anyone know how to get in touch with her???
Posted by Tiffany; updated 11/29/08

How Does The Warm Water Trick Work    

Ok i was at ma lil cuzns house for her 14th bday and one of ma other lil cuzns(14) was sleeping so we were all bored and wanted to play a trick on him so we got some warm water and stuck his hand in it but nuthin happened so then we put it in some cold water and still ...
Posted by alexis; updated 11/29/08

Debut Invitation    

Hi there! i need your help to make me a debut invitation for my niece.....please help me..thanks
Posted by Pretzy; updated 11/30/08

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer the most Beautiful ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/26/08

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS**    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an official ‘Jedi Training’ session. Another popular show is our Clone Wars show. ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/26/08

Call Happyfaces Santa Visits St Paul MN -52-476-7676    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/27/08

Santa Visits St Paul Twin Cities    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/28/08

Custom Designed & Budget Friendly Centerpieces & Favors    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthday. With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 11/28/08