Elmo "rental" For Birthday Party!

Hello -

I live in the North Shore of Boston, MA and am looking to rent an Elmo character for my daughter`s birthday party. I have been searching online but am wondering if anyone locally (I live in Beverly, MA) has done this & can recommend someone/company?

Thank you!
Posted by Meredith C.; updated 07/23/08

Try www.charactercostumerental.org . They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices. They also pay for the shipping to you and each character also comes with a party cd that is yours to keep.

Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

Posted by tony; updated 07/25/08

Did you find someone to play elmo, because I am looking for someone as well and I also live in beverly.
Posted by mickey; updated 11/19/08

Hi there -

I DID have luck with "All About Fun" in Topsfield / Boxford (can`t remember which town).
We rented an "Elmo" and he/she came with a coordinator that helped the kids with a parachute, singing, etc. It was definitely great. Can`t remember what we paid (I think $225.? plus they had a gas charge which seemed lame but whatever). They were very professional and walked all the way up our street (which is a big hill) to surprise the kids in the back yard last August. A friend told me that was big money but I didn`t have to do a thing & it was for well over an hour (may even have been 2 hours...which we didn`t need). All about fun - 978-887-1001.
Tell them Meredith in Beverly sent you!
Posted by Meredithc; updated 11/19/08