**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Los Angeles & Orange County    

Your child will be filled with joy when she sees the Princess of her dreams at their party! We truly give a quality performer from custom made dresses, real crowns, custom made wigs, make-up, accessories, everything to match down to the glass slippers. We even have a ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/06/09

*** MAGICIANS For Children & Adult Birthday Parties    

Southern California Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of ...

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/06/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...

CHARACTERS FOR KIDS PARTIES, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...

For Event Caricaturists Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * Christmas Bear * Face Painters * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/06/09

Also Looking For A Party Hall In Jersey City    

I am looking for a party hall catered or not for my sons first bday in feb 2009
Posted by jessica ; updated 01/06/09

Hannah Montana Impersonator    

I have been searching for a Hannah Montana impersonator to perform at my daughter`s bday party this coming up Sunday, Jan 11th. Is there anyone out there that knows someone????? I am in the Champaign-Urbana, IL area about 2hrs south of Chicago.
Posted by Ali ; updated 01/06/09

Marilyn Monroe Impersonators In Los Angeles    

Beautiful Marilyn Monroe Impersonator, Charleen, available for all events! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 01/06/09

Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Colorful balloon twisters for kids parties and other events! $20.00 off when you mention that you saw this ad! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 01/06/09

BABTIST     (1 reply)

I`M LOOKING FOR A CATERING HALL FOR MY NIECE BABTIST PARTY, ABOUT 60 PERSONS.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 01/06/09

BABTIST    

I`M LOOKING FOR A CATERING HALL IN QUEENS. WE ARE HAVING MY NIECE BABTIST PARTY. ABOUT 60 PERSONS.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 01/05/09

I NEED A HALL TO RENT IN MARCH!!    

I need a hall for a 21st birthday party. I`m looking for an affordable and clean place for about 150ish people. I just need a place to hold the party, I will provide my own catering.
Posted by Kelly; updated 01/05/09

Special Event Caricaturists In St Paul Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * Christmas Bear * Face Painters * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/05/09

6oth Birthday For Female    

I am trying to plan my 60th birthday for myself. I want something different and exciting for my guest. Don`t want to have a bored crowd of people. Thanks any ideas pris
Posted by Pris; updated 01/05/09

Caricaturists St Paul Call Happfaces 952-476-7676    

MALE AND FEMALE ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HONOLULU HAWAII OAHU    

WWW.STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII.COM Visit our page for more info: Strippers to Go Hawaii
Posted by JESSE; updated 01/05/09

ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HONOLULU HAWAII OAHU KONA HILO KAUAI    

BIRTHDAY PARTIES WITH A WOW FACTOR!     (1 reply)

Let me help make your BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS one to remember With custom designed Centerpieces, Favors, Receiving boxes and more! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com Be sure to scroll down on the left hand side to the Themes section for ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 01/05/09

Caricatures Caricaturists In St Paul Call Happyfaces    

Face Painting In MInneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120    

EXOTIC DANCERS HAWAII 808-722-1120    

Sweet Sixteen Party Theme     (1 reply)

We are planning a November Sweet Sixteen. Any theme suggestions?
Posted by Patty; updated 01/05/09