SUPER SWEET 16 IF YOU`RE NOT FILTHY RICH!

Hey Girls (and guys too, I guess),
I`m collecting stories of real life girls whose daddies are not Donald Trump or some other rich, rich guy. But who are real cool girls having real cool Sweet 16 parties and deserve to be famous just for that! I`ll make sure people hear about you too.
Posted by Johnna; updated 11/05/08

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser,

We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems.

We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a great deal on a show. Take a look at our product on http://www.nusaltlaser.com/laserpromo/ and contact us if you have any questions. If you are interested in a show or the new nightclub multicolored laser light show system, please email or call us. You can also see some event videos and pictures on my website and myspace site.

Some of our clients include Fox, Golden Voice, Bill Graham Presents, House of Blues, The Grammys, Black Eyed Peas, Bass Factory NY, Electric Cowboy, CBS, Warner Brothers, MTV, The Palms Las Vegas, and many more.

I would like to offer you a great deal on a show with our new nightclub multicolored laser light system.

Check out the new light shows system video demo at:
Http://www.nusaltlaser.com/laserpromo/

We are also on youtube, so check it out at:
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y8Wr_CdiJw

Thank you, Tracy

Company phone: 619-742-8981

Email: nusaltlaser@gmail.com

DVD upon request: tjeanl@comcast.net

Visit our page for more info: Nu-Salt Laser Light Shows International

Posted by nu-salt laser; updated 11/11/08

HEY MY NAMES IS DEIDRA I AM FROM A LITTLE TOWN CALLED HIGHLAND HOME AL ITS A NO RED LIGHT TOWN I HAD MY SWEET 16 THIS PAST JANUARY AND IT WAS AMAZING NO NOT BIG AND FANCY BUT ALL OF MY FRIENDS WERE THERE WE HAD A FIRE IN THE BACK YARD A DISCO BALL AND A REGUALR CD PLAYER MY BROTHER WAS OUR DJ :) LOL YOU DONT HAVE TO GO ALL CRAZY MY MOM BOUGHT ME A SWEET 16 GROWN TO WHERE FROM PARTY CITY FOR LIKE $5.00 AND THEN JUST THE 16 DECORATIONS AND WE REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME
Posted by DEIDRA; updated 11/23/08

Hey my name is amber and im having my sweet 16 0n june 14th, but im at a huge cunumdrum (problem) i wanted one i can remember that is fun, with my friends, and my family. But i cant figure out what to do!! i dont get out much but i want to just this one night.... What do i do???
Posted by Amber; updated 02/01/11