The Best Daddy Daugher Song

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 12/04/05

Please send me the information you have at rmejia@littler.com. I would love to have this song.
Posted by Robert; updated 12/05/05

I would love to hear the song as I`m planning my daughter`s Quinces. Please let me know the name of the song and artist. Thank you very much.
Posted by Vivian; updated 12/09/05

E-mail me at dory_06@sbcglobal.net thanx
Posted by lil 1; updated 12/21/05

Hey girl, i want that song to, how can i get it or can u send it to me please let me know

Giggles_459@hotmail.com

Thanks
Posted by susanna; updated 12/29/05

Awww may i please have it!!!
Can u please send it to mexiangurl104@yahoo.com
Thanx u verry much and god bless ya
Posted by jessenia; updated 12/29/05

Hey,
Im having my 15 in 3 months and i havent found anything for my 15 party and it woul really help me if you could help me otu with the song at my e-mail
Baby_flurty@yahoo.com
Posted by jessica; updated 12/31/05

Hey who sing this song can u get me name of the person who sings this song
Posted by jessica; updated 01/11/06

PLEASE SEND ME THE SONG THANX AT A-DRIANA@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANK U
Posted by ADRIANA; updated 01/11/06

Can you pretty please email me with that song? i would really appreciate it at: pandasrfriendly@yahoo.com
Posted by margarita; updated 01/14/06

I definitly want to know more about this song. Like who sings it and what the lyrics are...n if its a good song then where i can get the song
Posted by alyzza; updated 01/14/06

Please send me more information to rmendoza72@msn.com.
Posted by Rosie; updated 01/15/06

Well I`m having my quinceanera and i`m sorta interesten in the song u r talking about please e mail me.
Posted by Margarita; updated 01/15/06

Well I`m having my quinceanera and i have no clue on how to do my vals well I`m having 8 damas and 8 chambelanes plus my main one can u pleaze help me!? please e-mail me back if u have any ideas.
Martinezlocam@aol.com
Posted by Margarita; updated 01/15/06

Who is the artist and where can i get it
Posted by sam; updated 01/15/06

I would like to know who sings the song "muy especial" My daughter is celebrating her quince in July and I`m looking for a song for her to dance with her father. Thank you in advance.
Posted by Diana; updated 01/17/06

Can you please send me that song?
Posted by Lupe; updated 01/18/06

Hey, my name is Elisha and I am having a quinceanera in June and I still need music. Can you give me some more info on this song at googoeyes5@yahoo.com
Posted by Elisha; updated 01/18/06

Please send me a sample of the song or any infoprmation like who sings it and stuff.thank you.
Posted by nina; updated 01/18/06