To ?????????

Well dont be hating cuz we are just talking and is non of ur business,cuz we are just friends and u are just talking s****,so u can say what ever u want ,he is the one who is writing me ,so im not a b**** and yall dont even know me so stop with yall s****.y no se metan en lo q no les im porta cuz is just between him and i ,well u can stop or deal with it okey!!!!!!!
Posted by mna; updated 01/04/06

U r the one that`s a b****!! Cuz maybe if u weren`t talkin` to other people`s men you wouldn`t to my boyfriend instead of looking like a dumba** Slut!! you whore!!
Posted by ????; updated 01/06/06

Well if he really like you why he is saying that he dont have a girl well i guess he doesnt cuz if he does why is he talking to me and other girls?well ur problem cuz i dont really care
Posted by nena; updated 01/07/06

And u can say whatever u want ,u dont even trust u man,and u just are scare that he live u for another girl,and for u information we are just friends and u dont even know me cuz im way better than what u think ,and im not going to say bad words cuz i have class and no me rebajo.well girl open ur eyes cuz he is not just talking to me ha,well he knows evrything and if he say that he is not taking,why do u think he is sayig that?well non of my business and deal with it
Posted by nena; updated 01/07/06

B**** I CAN SA WAT EVA DA f*** I WANT U B***** MAN I AM A CRIP ALL DA WAY MAN ME AND MY WHOLE CREW WILL GO OVER THERE AND KICK UR ASS MAN UR PROUBLY SO UGY DATS WHY U DONT HAVE A F***** BOYFRIEND U B****
Posted by ??????; updated 01/09/06

For your information i do have a boyfriend,and im not even ugly what are you talking about im the finest girl at the school and i dont care what you say u can talk,say what ever you want okey i dont give a fuck,and i dont care about your boyfriend,friend,brother or whatever he is so you can have it i dont care i have alot of fine boys right here,so stick it up your ass
Posted by nena; updated 01/13/06