My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 10/23/04

Can you sent me your quinceanera pictures. Please!?
My e-mail is ar90@terra.com
Posted by Maria; updated 10/23/04

Can you send me ur xv pictures please!
Sackingluva4ever@hotmail.com
Posted by ~*~JeNnIfEr~*~; updated 10/23/04

Hey Gurl,
Will i was wondering if you could send me your pictures. I am going to have a quinceanera in October sometime (2005). I am trying to see some ideas for mine. If have any suggestions please write me. I am very neervous and if you could help i would really appreacate it. Thanks

Much Love,
Babygurl7715@aol.com
Babycakes7715@yahoo.com
Those are my email addresses you can email me at.

P.s. If any one else reads this if you have quinceanera pictures please send them to me, or at least can you provide me with some advise. Thanks Bye
Posted by Destiny; updated 12/07/04

I would really appreciate it if you would sent me pictures of your quince .
Thank You
Posted by Marie; updated 02/06/05

Hey i would like to see the pics of your quinceanera mines gona be on October 15, 2005 well email them to
Cutie_gurlie23@hotmail.com
Ghetto_gurlie_2003@yahoo.com
Please
Thanks when i get my quince pics ill show them to you guys
Posted by Smiley; updated 02/06/05

Hi i would really like to see you pictures because i am in the same exact boat as you were because i`m having mine july 30 05 and i have to get al my people to learn the vals in like a week so if you could send me your pictures so that i can see how it turned out that would be great. My email is rockafellar13@yahoo.com
Posted by Maria; updated 02/06/05

I`m planning my step daughters quince any info you can help me with I would really appreciate it.
Posted by toni; updated 02/07/05

Hey Gurl I think I know you..... Please send me your pics. Ok!!

Email: xchupitosx21x@yahoo.com
Posted by *kika*; updated 02/08/05

Que onda tania? Si me puedes mandar tus fotos, PLEASE at chikajarocha123@quepasa.com
Posted by selene; updated 02/08/05

Can you send me your Quinceanera pictures please? My Dad wants to have mine in Mexico too but I might have it here. Coltoncity@aol.com
Posted by AnnaMaria; updated 02/08/05

My email is miszxspongebob@msn.com. I would like 2 c some fotos from ur quince. Thnx
Posted by kendra; updated 02/10/05

I was wondering of you could send some pics of quin so i can get some idea becus im haveing min in sept,2,06 so im already planning mine and so i wanna see some quince pics so i can get some ideas so if you could that would be really helpful thanks love always:tiana candygirl550219@hotmail.com
Posted by tiana; updated 07/26/05

Can you send me some pics from ur 15 cuz i wanna plan one for my cousin plz thanks
Posted by JOEY; updated 07/27/05

Hey can you sent me som pix please! my quince is on sept 17 i can use some ideas
Pink_smiley915@yahoo.com
Posted by BrIbRi; updated 07/27/05

Hey can u send me youre pictures im having my quince in september(2005) and i want to get an idea on how they take them ...........thanx

Email me at
What_the0869@yahoo.com
Posted by erika; updated 07/27/05

PLease send me some of those pictures my Quince is on Oct. 1st and i would love to see your dress and other stuff thanks fillmorechick_23@yahoo.com Oh and about the brindis you said is that the toast or the band called BRINDIS??? Answer back to my eail above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Lucy Montelongo; updated 07/27/05

Let me see them.
Posted by Carolina; updated 08/04/05

Hey we just wanna know if u could send us ur pix of ur 15 plz!!! and ur #
Posted by julio and yoshi; updated 08/04/05

Hey gurl show me the pix! need ideas e-mail! imaprincss1@aol.com
Posted by maRia; updated 08/05/05

Hey gurl I am gonna have my XV anos in Mexico in December(2005). We have already practiced our dance. I just have to go in December and we are gonna start practicing and little bit. Can you send me your pic 2 Gab199066@aol.com. Thanks!
Posted by Gaby; updated 08/08/05

Hey girl i would like to see pik of urz 15!! send me some!! pleaze
Posted by la sad eyez; updated 11/16/05

O wat up i want to see ur pics!!you know what i wanted to have my quinceanera in mexico but then i didnt so im going to have them here in may!would you send them please!!!
Posted by leticia; updated 12/28/05

Can you send me some pictures of you from quinceneria
Posted by jessica; updated 02/01/06