LOOKING FOR OLD QUINCEANERA SONG

Iam looking for an old quinceanera song that i heard when i was in high school about 14yrs ago It had a little girl singing with her dad . I think it was called "Un Chica muy especial" but iam not sure. Does anyone know who the artist and the name of the song. My daughter`s 15 is coming up soon Thank you
Posted by Jay; updated 12/02/05

We use that song alot for out presentations, ummm its a real old tejano song and we dont really have the name of it but if u want to stop by our studio on 5401 East Grand Ave, Dallas, TX. 75523..... We can give you a copy of it.....
Posted by DallasDreamBoyz; updated 12/02/05

I got the message. Do you know the artist who sings it. I am in Houston Tx. Any other info on the song or artist would be appreciated thank you
Posted by Jay; updated 12/02/05

If you find it can you e-mail it to me at dory_06@sbcglobal.net
Posted by lil 1; updated 12/21/05

The song is called muy especial by alex montez im not sure it the one ur looking for but its a nce one with a little gurl singing with her dad
Posted by babygurl; updated 12/26/05

Thank you Babygurl. That was the song i was looking for. I dont believe it took me 14yrs to find it. Thank you again.
Posted by julio; updated 12/29/05

Hi,

If anyone could get a copy of that song muy especial please send me a copy or the song .

Giggles_459@hotmail.com

Thanks
Posted by susanna; updated 12/29/05

I have it if you would like me to send it to you you can go here and see if its what you are looking for
Www.fairytaledreamz.com/quince/index.html
Posted by Lora; updated 01/03/06

PLEASE SEND ME THE SONG I CANT FIND IT NO WHERE NOT EVEN ON THE SITE YOU SENT.

THANKS
Posted by susanna; updated 01/03/06

I found the song its by Alex Montez. Its called Muy Especial and i found it on Bearshare and Limewire you can download it from either of these sites
Posted by Julio; updated 01/03/06

Can sum1 send me that song muy especial i`d greatly appreciate it. Thnx
Posted by albert; updated 04/02/06