NEW ITEM! 2-3 TIERED GIFT CARD RECEIVING BOXES    

Hand Painted & Personalized to your details fun or fancy : ) Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 10/16/08

If I Only Want Chambelanes How Many Should I Have???    

Ok. So im starting to plan my 15 And i decided to have only chambelanes Because i want to be the only girl But i have no idea how many guys i should Have. Have any of yew girls ever had one with just guys how many did yew have??? helppp
Posted by Karina; updated 10/15/08

Caricaturists Minneapolis, MN Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/15/08

NEW ITEM! 2-3 TIERED GIFT CARD BOXES    

Hand painted & personalized to your every detail! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 10/15/08

For Colorful Clowns In St Paul Call Happyfaces    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/15/08

I Need Alacranes Musical @ My Bomb Party!!    

I lubv them to death i`m fan #1 im so in luv with memo!!! i really want them to perform and i want to know how to contact them!!!
Posted by Lilia; updated 10/15/08

Beautifully Designed Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/13/08

Presentation Carriages/Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands    

We have Cinderella Carriages, Carriage Cake Stands, several different sizes, and Cinderella Carriage Centerpieces available at www.cinderellafantasy.com Visit our page for more info: Forever Fantasy
Posted by Adina; updated 10/13/08

WE ARE NOW ON EBAY 99 CENT FOR EVERYTHING!    

Hello ladies: Everyday we will post 5 new things starting at 99 cent. Http://store.auctiva.com/ultimatefairytale Copy and past the link into your browser and check out the sales we have starting today! Visit our page for more info: Ultimate Fairytale ~ Bride Prom ...
Posted by Gee Gee; updated 10/13/08

{{{QUINCEANERA DRESSES STARTING AT $0.99}}}    

Hello Quinceanera Darlings: We have dresses and gowns starting at 99 cent` Copy and paste this link to find out about our deals! Http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/ultimate-fairytale Visit our page for more info: Ultimate Fairytale ~ Bride Prom Quinceanera
Posted by Gee Gee; updated 10/13/08

My 15    

I need some help with Make up, hair and photography in orange county ca any ideas
Posted by Angie; updated 10/13/08

Quincerra Choreographer    

I am looking for a quincerra choregrapher in the western suburbs of Illinois. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted by Stacy; updated 10/14/08

A PERSONALIZED PHOTO PARTY FAVOR FOR QUINCEANERA!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover party favor to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 10/14/08

All Your QuinceƱera Needs    

Visit "qincesandweddings.com" for all your Quinces and Wedding needs. Event Planners welcomed. Visit our page for more info: Quinces and Weddings Corp
Posted by Marcia; updated 10/14/08

Need How To Come With A Walz    

I`m trying to find a walz a tradition walz. Is there a vedio out there were I can get!!??
Posted by Aracely; updated 10/08/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/08/08

My Sweet 18    

Hi everyone my birthdate is January 10 and I want to have a sweet 18 but I want it to be something everyone will remember for a very long time. My fist idea was an famous artist but my mom said that is difinatly out of the questions so if you have any ideas to make my ...
Posted by Thomas; updated 10/09/08

300.00 CENTERPIECES & FAVORS PACKAGE GIVE AWAY    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/10/08

*****GHETTO 15*****    

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit.......
Posted by erica; updated 10/10/08

LISCENSED MAKE UP ARTIST IN DALLAS    

Liscensed make up artist in Dallas Rates starting at $75 Can also do a package for Brides Maids or Damas Email me if interested -Sonia Marie
Posted by Sonia Marie; updated 10/10/08

Quincianera Songs!! In Spanish PLZ Help !     (3 replies)

Hey guys well hey i was looking for quincianera songs like to dance with ur dad...brother ....and evry1 in the family LOL well...i would really appreciate atleats a good website because im very lost THANK YOU!! you can also e-mail at roxymillenium@msn.com
Posted by Roxanne; updated 10/10/08

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi. I`ve been invited to a Quinceanera, and I`m just pretty confused about what to wear, what to buy, etc, etc. Most of my friends, along with my Mom, seem pretty confused too, so I thought I`d ask the general public. This is an actual fancy debutante ball. It is being ...
Posted by Steph; updated 10/10/08

Sponsor Letters     (1 reply)

I am planning a15th for July 2008 and I was wanting to send out some kind of letter to friends and family who would like to sponsor my daughter`s 15. If there is anyone with advice or a sample of a letter please reply. Thanks, Gaby
Posted by Gaby Applegate; updated 10/11/08

Look-Alike Quinceneara & Gown    

Now is the time to think about getting a handcrafted look-alike porcelain Quinceneara Doll & look-alike gown. It takes about 3 months to handcraft one of these dolls, so please plan ahead. You will find many examples of our look-alike dolls on our site. Please send a ...
Posted by Sue; updated 10/12/08

Vector Clipart For Your Website    

Have a look at what you can get for only a buck ( $1.00 USD) using paypal: Http://millart.110mb.com/ Quality Vector Based Clipart, which is excellent for whatever publishing job you need to complete!
Posted by Brian; updated 10/12/08