Colorful Clowns At Your Next Shindig Call Happyfaces    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 09/03/08

Ayuda Para Mi Quinceanera     (1 reply)

HOLA BUENO ME LLAMO YARiTZA Y VOY A TENER MI QUiCEANERA EN AGO5TO Y NECESiTO AYUDA EN ENKONTRAR CANCiONES PARA Mi ENTRADA, VALZ, BAiLE KON MI PAPA, BRYNDiS, ULTiMO JUGUETE Y TODO LO DEMAS! PORFAVOR ME PUEDEN AYUDAR????? SE LOS AGRADEZKO MUCHiiiiiSiMO! =]
Posted by Yaritza; updated 09/02/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/01/08

Quince    

Yeah i need to see how much dy cost to bring at my lil sister party i need to kno how much to book him thank
Posted by michael; updated 09/01/08

Colors    

My dRess is a really light pastel pink. And i wanted my qince to be a type of pink and gold. But i also wanted to add black. I` not sure if it will look nice though. So if anyone has any comments i`d love to know them.. And Plus i`m still not sure about a theme... ...
Posted by Krystal; updated 09/01/08

HAVANNA NIGHTS ANYONE?    

Centerpieces & Favors - custom designed to your color choices and more! Your guestswill love them! Truly stuning and Unique! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 09/02/08

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (11 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 08/30/08

DA OAK CLIFF LOONATICS DANCE CREW     (3 replies)

WERE THA OAK CLIFF LOONATICS A NEW DANCE CREW IN DALLAS WER`E STILL UNDERGROUND SO U MAY NOT HEARD OF US WE JUST HIT UP 15`s AND DANCE SO WE CAN GET KNOWN SO IF YOU WANT MORE INFO HIT ME UP AT MY E-MAIL AT darealluigi@yahoo.com THANKS
Posted by Eduardo; updated 08/30/08

Christian Ceremony    

I need help with the christian ceremony. I dont know what all is done or said. Is there a guide line to help me? The party is 9/20/08 so I need help soon please.
Posted by Pam; updated 08/31/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 08/31/08

Crown Quinceanera     (2 replies)

I need to find a crown for my cousins 15 cause imma be her madrina but i live in dallas where can i find a nice selection?
Posted by ave; updated 08/31/08

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I need to find a salon for my quinceanera!!!!! Somewhere in Orange County?
Posted by karen; updated 09/01/08

God Daughter's Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Any recommendations on where to go for ideas? Otherwise I am not financially able to spend lots of money......I don`t know what I can do for the family. What can I get her? What kind of jewelery is custom?
Posted by Tania; updated 09/01/08

Quinceanera Colors     (1 reply)

My quincenera is next November what colors would be best?
Posted by Melody; updated 09/01/08

Event Readers Minneapolis St Paul Minnesota    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/26/08

Event Caricaturists Minneapolis St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/27/08

Event Henna Artists Airbrush Artists Twin Cities    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/27/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/27/08

Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Wedding I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/27/08

Sweet Sixteen    

Hi, my name is andrea im turning sixteen in october. I would like to host my party oct 11th. It not going to be nothing big just a simple hall thats all. Im looking for it in the bronx area of new york city if any offer
Posted by Andrea Toro ; updated 08/27/08

NEED A UNIQUE QUINCEANERA GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a gift, to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/28/08

Hall & Choregrapher    

Hello, we are looking for a hall in phoenix arizona. Our party should have about 250 people and we are also looking for someone to teach us a hip hop dance? Please help thank you. Oh the quinceanera is in Oct. 09
Posted by Brianna; updated 08/28/08

AUGUST SALE - ENDING SOON!    

Don`t miss out - great sales on favors - custom designed to your details! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 08/29/08

Cinderella, Precious Moments, Beauty & The Beast & More    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/29/08

Waltz Instructor Near Marysville,Washington    

Hi i am planing a 15 party in marysville washington if you know of a vals teacher,party hall,or a person whotakes pictures and video contact me back
Posted by karina; updated 08/29/08