Hairstyles

My quince is in a month and nor do I know how to do my hair but I don`t know how to have my damas` hair. Plus I want my damas to have all the same hairstyles. Does anyone know of any websites I can go to so I can see some hairstyles?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/27/03

Http://www.planningpotpourri.com/photo/index.pl?cat=514&thumb=1
Posted by Maribel; updated 05/18/03

Dang!!!
Maribel gots a good answer 4 everything!!!
This chica knows everything!!!
Congrats.
Her website is a good one. 4 mine the girls r goin to have different hair do`s for their different styles. (notin ugly though)
Posted by jenny; updated 05/18/03

Thanx. That site is really good- it has other stuff besides hairstyles. You can check it out and it has alot of stuff on weddings that u can change so that it fits for your quinceanera.
Posted by Maribel; updated 05/19/03

Hey well your message was great and it solved my problems because my Damas are going to have the same hair styles
Posted by Pheobe; updated 06/20/03

If u still need the help on the website i think i kno a couple....u should go to www.beauty.about.com they have sum nice ones there....also go to www.ljstyles.com..if u go to that website juss click to go to prom up-dos b cuz even if there not 15nera ones there really nice and u see alot of gurls do those hairdos for there 15 anos........if u need any help juss email me and ill see what i can do...well bye then
Posted by ~aLeX; updated 06/24/03

Hey yea i know this is a hairstyle thingy but i really need to know who the marcha de truinfal de aida is by please if anyone cn help that would be great
Posted by darlene; updated 06/24/03

Hiya i have seen your email and i was wondering did you find a website on hairstyles if so can i have the website please thankyou louisexxxxxxxx
Posted by louise; updated 09/19/03

SINCE MY DAUGHTERS THEME IS ORIENTAL THE GIRLS ARE WEARING THERE HAIR IN CHOP STICKS..
Posted by LINDA; updated 09/19/03

R u doing your hair or r u going to a solan..if u r then ur hairdresser should have some ideas .. For example wat im doing iss wen i get to colombia im going at 6 days before n im bringing a tiara hair pins n dragon fly pins [[b.c dats my theme]] nd his gunna show me n then ill pick 1 so he knows for the day of the party..
Posted by NENA; updated 06/04/04

I need help finding a hairstyle n a dress thats real pretty!!!!!!!!!!!Please help me!!!!!!!!!! email me at cutie2904@hotmail.com any pics u have of hairstyles or pretty dresses!!!!!!! or wevbsites THANX!!!!!!!
Posted by Rosy; updated 08/05/04

Hey grls im having my fifteens in a couple months and i also don`t know what hair styles i should do for my damas`. Well my theme is going to be garden since its in the spring and i have no idea what to do!!!!!! please if any one can help e`mail me at mraf499@aol.com
Thanxxxxxx
Posted by melissa; updated 11/24/04

You can find sum really gr8 hairstyles at www.cyber-coiffeur.com. (itz a french website, i think) for my fifteens, imma do the hairstyle J.Lo had in the movie Maid in Manhattan!!!!
Posted by Sheila; updated 12/31/04

Go to askjeeves.com and then go to "quinceanera hair styles" youll find throwed ass hair styles

Good Luck! happy b-day
Posted by lil' laudie; updated 03/05/05

Wow this web site has helped a lot i am having my quince soon and im really exited and if any one wants to chat with me about quince ideas i would love it so write me if you have any questions @ xchick@comcast.net bye gracias
Posted by christina; updated 08/22/05

Does anyone have any ideas that would go good for a quinceanera? I`ve had a really hard time finding shoes and different hair ideas. Can anyone help me please.
You can email me at kkamber04@yahoo.com
PLEASE HELP!
~AMBER~
Posted by Amber; updated 07/08/06

Hey i need to find really purty hairstyles for me && my damas.
So if anyone knows any good websites i can go please post back
Plz.
My 15 is in sept. So i need to find some!!
Posted by mimi; updated 07/27/06

HEY MY 15 IS COMIN AUGUST 18 AN I NEED HELP ON MY HAIRSTYLE ALSO MY DAMAS I DON`T HAVE ANY IDEAS SEND ME PICS OR ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP ME FOR MY 15!!!!!!!
LUANN_SALDANA5683@SBCGLOBAL.NET
NEEEEEEEEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANXXXXXXXXXXXX
Posted by LUANN; updated 02/26/07

I don`t have any websites but i`m having mines in december n i think u should base it on how ur hair is goin 2 b. If it`s going 2 b down ya girls should have theirs up....remember it`s ur party n u should b the star.
Posted by Jasmine; updated 11/10/08