Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 08/25/08

Quincenera Hall    

Hi, Im looking for a hall for my quincenera and i want to find something in California around San Diego but it doesnt have to be in San Diego it just cant be to far away from San Diego. Im looking for something in the woods and close to a lake if its no then its ok. ...
Posted by Monica Romelczyk; updated 08/24/08

Need Choreographer In Chicago Please!     (1 reply)

I need a choreographer imediately in chicago can any choreographer please help?
Posted by Dianabeth; updated 08/23/08

Cinderella, Precious Moments & Much More    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/23/08

Need Choreograher For Merced Ca. ASAP    

My daughters quinceanera is november 15 2008 and we need a choreographer for the vals i would appreciate it if anybody with knowledge of anyone please
Posted by virginia ; updated 08/23/08

Quicenanera    

My daughters quiceanera is comming in november and we need a vals instructor can anybody please help!! we live in the merced california area if you know anyone in this area
Posted by virginia ; updated 08/24/08

Christian Ceramony    

Am i the only one not getting a reply for the christian cermon? does anyone know of any others? give me a haller if you do.
Posted by annette; updated 08/20/08

Make Your Quinceanera Dreams A Reality    

Report Abuse Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/20/08

Rosa - Pearl Quinceanera Invitations 30% OFF!    

The beautiful detail of the quinceaƱera`s dress is shown on the front and a row of small bouquets borders the inside top edge. A quote of your choice can be added to personalize this invitation for her special day and will be printed on the center panel. The verse of ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/20/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 .    

*Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/21/08

A PERSONALIZED PHOTO PARTY FAVOR FOR QUINCEANERA!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover party favor to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/21/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/21/08

Custom Designed & Budget Friendly - A MUST SEE    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/22/08

Face Painters Face Painting Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/23/08

MUST SEE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/18/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/18/08

Cinderella, Broadway, Shopping Themes And More    

Centerpieces, favors, toasting flutes and much more. All hand painted & personalized to your every detail. Email me anytime with any questions on designs, etc. All Pictures are only examples of orders I have done. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/18/08

VERSES & POEMS 4 Quince Invitations And Speec    

Hello Pat well i know that alot of girls are asking if you could please send them your daughters speech i would like to see it too. If you don`t mind? i need it bad my 15 is in two weeks and i have no clue how to start my speech?
Posted by silvia; updated 08/18/08

VERSES & POEMS 4 Quince Invitations And Speec    

Hello Pat well i know that alot of girls are asking if you could please send them your daughters speech i would like to see it too. If you don`t mind? well my 15 is in one week. And i have no idea how to start my speech. Thanks
Posted by silvia; updated 08/18/08

Face Painters Face Painting St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/19/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7.    

Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/19/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/19/08

----Limos For Yor Special Occasions!    

----Limos For Yor Special Occasions! Visit our page for more info: Limo Run.com
Posted by rob; updated 08/20/08

NEED A UNIQUE QUINCEANERA GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a gift, to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/20/08

Re: Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Please send me a copy of your free Quinceanera Planning Guide. Thank you.
Posted by Christine; updated 08/20/08