GLASS ORNAMENT FAVORS - 50% OFF!    

Hand Painted and personalized to your every detail - beautiful and unique favors! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/02/08

Quinceanera Dress    

Beautiful quince dress for rent/sale in Orlando. Eiffel vases also for rent or sale
Posted by globridal; updated 10/02/08

Quince Choerographer    

I need a waltz cheoragapher in the Philadelphia,Pa area. Way better if they could cheorograph a mixture of things like waltz, hiphop, salsa ect.
Posted by Carla; updated 09/30/08

Call Happyfaces For Face Painters In St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 09/30/08

Carriage Cake Stands And Presentation Carriages    

Large Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands, Small Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands, Presentation Carriages, and carriage centerpieces are available at www.cinderellafantasy.com Visit our page for more info: Forever Fantasy
Posted by Adina; updated 09/30/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 10/01/08

Beautiful & Unique Centerpieces, Favors & More     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/27/08

QUINCEANERA    

I NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER! I LIVE IN ARIZONA.....HOW MUCH DOES IT COST??? br> THANK YOU :)
Posted by jovana; updated 09/27/08

Call Happy Faces For Caricaturists Caricatures St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 09/29/08

Displaced Due To IKE?    

Are you put off due to IKE or other reasons? We maybe able to help Full service catering in and Arround the Houston areas.... Visit our page for more info: Mi Chef Caters
Posted by Chef MARK; updated 09/29/08

QUINCEANERA KEEPSAKE BOX    

We carry unique, personalized glass keepsake boxes for your Quinceanera. These are lazer engraved with your name, date and special occasion. They are used for other special occasions, as well. Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 09/29/08

Call Happyfaces Balloon Twisters Clowns Twin Cities    

Call Happyfaces For Digital Photos St Paul    

Custom Designed Centerpieces, Favors & More    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/30/08

NEED A UNIQUE QUINCEANERA GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a gift, to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 09/23/08

Escalade Limousines New York . Long Island    

Regency limo 631 543 2500 we offer brand new party buses for all occasions party bus new york ,party bus long island Long island wine tours, weddings , nights on the town , sweet sixteen partys Local and tri state service brand new 2008 escalade 20 passenger ...
Posted by todd; updated 09/23/08

15ra Waltz    

I need an instructor for the waltz and whatever dance is usually done at a 15ra. Haven`t been to many so i need help in this area. Also, need to know $$$ price. Please let me know. Located in the East Valley, Arizona
Posted by Christina; updated 09/23/08

Call Happy Faces For Face Painters In St Paul Minnesota    

Posted by lorianne ; updated 09/24/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 09/24/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Posted by Pat; updated 09/24/08

Quince Songs    

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 09/24/08

Call Happy Faces For Palm And Tarot Readers Twin Cities    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 09/25/08

Quinceanera Gowns    

Recieve 10% discount when you tell us "party pop" . We are located at 4521 Inglewood Blvd Culver City, Ca
Posted by Patty; updated 09/25/08

Help    

I need a poeminspanish Help please
Posted by jovana; updated 09/26/08

Hola ...poemas De 15 Para Una Quinceañera    

Hola me llamo claudia tengo 15 años y estoy buscando un poema o frazes de 15 añeras para poner en mi libro de 15.. Gracias besos
Posted by claudia; updated 09/27/08