Belly Dancer Doli (carrier)     (1 reply)

I Have for sale a Doli for your next event Theme party. My daughter did a Belly Dance act at her Quince and we made a Doli to bring her out in to the dance floor in class. Its very nice all in Gold with very good taste. I can send pictures. She looked like if she was ...
Posted by Jizeel Zamora; updated 08/09/08

Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/08/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

THanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/07/08

MUST SEE - CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MUCH MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations and favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/07/08

QUINCEANERA    

I am researching the cost of a choreographer for my daugther`s 15ra party. She is only 13 years old right now, but I am working a budget and would like to start paying for some of the expenses so that it doesn`t hit us as hard. We would like to dance to the movie ...
Posted by ISABEL ; updated 08/07/08

Quinceanera Gowns - Custom - HOUSTON    

Don`t purchase an off the rack gown! We can sew ANY style of gown from your own design or any designer such as Bonny and Mori Lee. Free consultations and measurements for our customers in Houston! Check us out at http://www.199bridalgowns.com/quinceanera Best ...
Posted by Sara; updated 08/07/08

Custom Quince Dresses!! - Houston And All Locations    

Hi! We can sew any quince gown you have your heart set upon! Styles inspired from Bonny, Alfred Angelo or any major designer. We are based in Houston and offer free custom measurements. Send me a photo and I will send you a quote as soon as I can! See a few of ...
Posted by Sara; updated 08/06/08

Large & Small Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands Available    

We have large and small Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands/Displays for your event. We also have matching carriage centerpieces. One of a kind. Www.cinderellafantasy.com Visit our page for more info: Forever Fantasy
Posted by Adina; updated 08/06/08

Planing My Doughter Quinceanera    

Please send me a free quinceanera planning guide, i don`t know where to start, thanks
Posted by luz; updated 08/06/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/06/08

We Now Have Quinceanera Dresses!    

We now offer dresses for your very special event! Dresses are available for in store purchase as well as phone order (US only). We carry PC Mary`s and Alfred Angelo. Check out our website at www.chrissyos.com we also carry the matching tiaras. Great service, prices, ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 08/07/08

Planning A Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Okay....I am surfing the internet to get idea`s for my god daughter`s debut but no luck on what we are looking for. I am hoping that someone could help me?!? Here is what we have in mind since she loves to sing we wanted to do her theme with music notes. I was looking ...
Posted by Grace; updated 08/07/08

QUINCEANERA-Cinderella Theme     (2 replies)

Planning a Cinderella Theme Quinceanera for my granddaughter. Anyone, please email me pictures or ideas for table decorations and facility. I would greatly appreciate it!
Posted by Toni; updated 08/07/08

Please Help Me!     (4 replies)

Can you please help me i need help i have no idea what to do for cinderella theme i dont know what to do! My limit for speending is 10k. Please help!!
Posted by zoe; updated 08/07/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7...    

Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/04/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/04/08

Speech/Poems    

I would like to get a copy of the speeh and poems.
Posted by Virginia ; updated 08/04/08

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide     (2 replies)

Please email me a free quinceanera planning guide. Thank You, Fran
Posted by Frances; updated 08/04/08

Quinceneara Dolls    

We offer handcrafted look-alike Quinceneara Dolls at an affordable price. Your doll will be dressed in a doll-size version of your gown. We work from photographs. Please visit our site for examples of our beautiful handcrafted dolls and contact us with photos of the ...
Posted by Sue; updated 08/04/08

Quincenear Dolls    

We offer handcrafted look-alike Quinceneara Dolls at an affordable price. Your doll will be dressed in a doll-size version of your gown. We work from photographs. Please visit our site for examples of our beautiful handcrafted dolls and contact us with photos of the ...
Posted by Sue; updated 08/04/08

PERSONALIZED QUINCEANERA PHOTO INVITATIONS!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as an invitation commemorating the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/05/08

MUST SEE - THEMED CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations and favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA`S I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/05/08

Cadets     (4 replies)

I`m lookin 4 cadets as a surprise 4 my lil niece 4 her 15 if ya`ll know of ne or who da best let me know email me at lffortworth@charter.net
Posted by eyes; updated 08/05/08

Quince Songs     (7 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs.
Posted by Marisol; updated 08/05/08

*Dj"s ....@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7...    

"Thanx! "BrO! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/06/08