Sweet Sensation 4 Life

Well hey im just stopping by and saying wuz up to all ya`ll ladies out their and for everybody that likes Sweet Sensation....Well I just want to say wuz up to my brother alex,josue,elvis and of Course my parents.. But I haven`t forgotten about all my sweet sensation brothers...ivan, andrew, james,crazy legs, anthony, thomas, homeless, jose, angel, gustavo, gio, franco, tony, EJ, lil marcus, eli, pedro, venus, jaime, manuel, big p, oscarin, mickey mouse, sergio, and my boy Strech.....but wait theirs more my sweet ladiez, Lala, Erika,and Jenni, etc... Also want to say wuz up to Fig, and Karla... And Love ya especially my lil nephew diego!!!!!!! I LOVE YA "SWEET SENSATIONS AND SWEET LADIEZ!!!!" So if theirs any young ladys that wanna get SSC just holla at alex.. For everybody that listens to bachata XTREAM is goin to b at MIGUELENO OCTOBER 30....DONT MISS IT.. ITS GOING TO BE CRUNK!!! and we are having the Halloween BLOW OUT Oct. 21... For more Info. Call Alex at (214)454-5847 or Manny at (214)315-5741..... SSC
Posted by Manny; updated 09/30/05

Hey Erika u better not be shy at me ok my delicious honey bun..lol But everybody is invited to The HALLOWEEN CUSTOM BLOW OUT Oct. 21 only at migueleno and also keep in mind that Oct. 30 Xtreme(bachata)is going to be their to..
Posted by Manny; updated 09/30/05

SWEET SENSATIONS is the best.... I want to say wuz to Daniela that was supporting us at migueleno while we were dancing..thank u once again...
Posted by Manny; updated 10/04/05

HI Manny i am going to try my best to go to yalls blow outs.no problem about the comment yall will always have my vote.i hope to see yall soon or talk to yall i really enjoyed talking to yall . Say hi to the guys for me and keep the good work up.
Posted by DANIELA; updated 10/04/05

Alright daniela well thanks but hope to c u Oct. 21.. Try to invite all ur people.. Once again i wanna say wuz up to my boys in SSC and da SL especially my girl ERIKA.. Muahhh!!
Posted by manny; updated 10/05/05

Whats up with it texanita?
Posted by Tomas; updated 10/05/05

JhEllO! eVeryOne...but anyway to tha p0inT, h3y MANNY so wat u gonna be my Prince Charming? Cuz Jazmin wants to know so She can ask someone too. But if u dont wanna me and her are gonna go solo! : (
Its ok... LeT mE knOw ok! Anywayz CanT waIt till Tha gAme on FrIdAy SmiTh vs. TuRner (smIth finna win) n0 disRespeCt TurnEr ppl. Ima be ReppIn TuRneR anyWay..SpOrtIn My boy ALEX`s RLTs letterman jacket.
Posted by Erika*kika*; updated 10/05/05

Well hey Erika im stoping by to say wuz up and to let u know that Smith is not going to beat TURNER.. Lol LIONS ALL THE WAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! 4real wat r u going to wear for The halloween blowout...let me know asap!!!! kisses babe...muahhh.. XOXOX
Posted by Manny; updated 10/05/05

H3y MAnNy..well I wanna be a Princess! aNd i thoUght it would be really cute if you were my prince....But since u said that u dont dress up I dont know if ur DoWn. But U can sTill be RamBo if u want............aNywaYz ok Ima Cheer for TurNer jUst because thats ur school, but then ur gOnna have to Do someThin for mE in reTurn ok!! Bye Babe.....KisSes...CaLl mE...ok....mUaHhHh!!!!!
Posted by *kika*; updated 10/06/05

What would u want me to give u in return babe just let me know and i`ll do or give u anything... PROMISE!!!! XOXO...MuAhHhH my kika the RRRRRiCCaaa...Call me at ne time...
Posted by Manny; updated 10/07/05

H3y...well its what ever u want. SuprIse me! I wanNa Be liKe WhoOaHhH!!............cAnt wAit. Hey so Its my trUn to Ask u...So watS up? MemBer u aSked me... And naw I aint playin games just cuz I said it was my TurN!!!! LaTa PaPi.....hollA at YO KiKa-Rika!
Posted by *kika*; updated 10/07/05

4 get about tha sweet sensation blow b cus tha KRUNK KREW is havin there blow out the same day October 21st But KRUNK KREWS blow out is ganna b better b cus we got tha fun house krew form 89.3 knon and quick mix rick from 97.9 tha beat in tha mix and we got tha temptashuz kru #1 in texas, latin ladies, d town latinas, latin illusion n many more dont for get October 21st 2005 in Plaza De Las Americas for more info go to krunkkrew.com check us out oh a live performance by an artists 2 b announce dont 4 get last year we had yung nino n lil s.o.c perform oak cliff thats my hood dont miss it this year
Posted by LIL S.O.C; updated 10/07/05

HEY WATS UP TO THA SWEET SENSATION CADETS
WELL I JUST WANT TO TELL YALL THAT I MISS AND LUV YALL ALOTZ ESPECIALLY TO ALEX,MANNY,JOSUE,THOMAS,TONY,GUSTAVO,JR,
ANGEL,ANTHONY,NIXON,GABRIEL,GILBERT,FLACO,
JONATHAN,CRAZYLEGZ,STRECHT.ALSO I WANT TO TELL YALL TO STAY STRONG AND ALLWAYZ BE SWEET SENSATION 4 LIFE MAN I MEAN TO THA GRAVE ANYWAYZ I WANT TO TELL YALL THAT WHEN I CAN SEE YALL AGAIN B/C I WANT FOR YALL 2 BOOTY DANCE OR LAP DANCE ME AND SOME OF MY HOMEGIRLZ WELL G2G LUV YALL BUNCHES OF KISSES MUAHHHH
Posted by Denise; updated 05/19/06

HA!!! ANDREW IS MAA...... EX!!!!! IF YOU READ THIS SORY FOR WHAT I DID!!!!!!
Posted by YA MAMA!!!; updated 07/12/07

What da HE** is dis Sweet Sensation mess? If you really rep, holla back. ANd what is SSC aNd SOC or i don`t knoe what da $%#!

DA 1 N ONLY
LAD13 DIMP13Z

PUR0 BLU3 YA KNOW KEEP IT R34L...
Posted by ~*LADIE D.*~; updated 07/12/07

What da HE** is dis Sweet Sensation mess? If you really rep, holla back. ANd what is SSC aNd SOC or i don`t knoe what da $%#!

DA 1 N ONLY
LAD13 DIMP13Z

PUR0 BLU3 YA KNOW KEEP IT R34L...
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/12/07

HEY WHEN IS YALL NEXT BLOW OUT????? HIT ME BAK UP...
Posted by SHURY; updated 12/01/08