Dresses For Quinseanera

I would love youll people to help me with my sweet fifteen dress is in pink and white ill be so greatfull if you help me with my dress iv been looking every were and i cant find one i hope youll can help me please thank you and have a great day i hope youll help me with my wish love always beba
Posted by yaritza; updated 04/23/04

Hi there, I was just looking at some websites for my daughter dress, www.groupusa.com, www.davidsbridal.com, look in he bridal magazines a lot of the time it has some Pretty dresses!!
Posted by Allyson; updated 04/23/04

Hey Yaritza,
When our 2 girls had quinces we bought Mary`s gowns. They are very well-made and GORGEOUS! The site address is: www.marysbridal.com. When you get on the 1st page, click on the word Gowns on the left side. Then click on Beloving/Quinceanera. The Informals section has some too, but the Beloving/Quince section has more for a Quince/Sweet Sixteen. Once you`re on the Beloving page, it shows small pics of many gowns and you can click on each one to see what colors it comes in, a description of the fabric and beading, style number, and price. That info is with a closer pic of the gown from the front. They used to sometimes show the back of the gown too, but not always. If you find one you like, then you have to find a bridal shop that sells them cuz you can`t buy them directly from the website. Hope you find a gown you like. Good luck!
Posted by Pat; updated 04/24/04

Hi try the america sites in particular a store called target it has the most beautiful , sugar pink and white dresses , you ask for , have a lovely sweet fifteen celebration and congratulations
Posted by Carolyn; updated 05/12/08

Visit Tatiana`s Bridal store or their website www.tatianasbridal.com. Beautiful Dresses, great Quince and Sweet 16 Dress Package for $500.
Dresses from Morilee, Marys, Allure Quinceanera.The Package is the Dress and 6 accessories, everything that you need.
Posted by Marissa; updated 11/13/08

The ultimate Quinceanera Dress site is www.ChristinaGowns.com. We have the largest selection with the guaranteed lowest prices, free shipping and no sales tax. We represent all the best Quinceanera dress designers. Come find your dream gown!

Visit our page for more info: Christinagowns.com

Posted by Christine; updated 12/02/08