SWEET STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE QUINCEANERA SUPPLIES

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/STRAWBERRYSHORTCAKE.html

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by UYWD; updated 12/28/08

No utilice a esta persona, ella engañó a mi tía, ella no le contesta y ella es atrasada. Ella no fijó la orden y tuvimos que comprar nuevos favores para nuestro partido. Ella no es profesional y ella no hace el gran trabajo. Ella todavía no nos ha llamado detrás. ¿Le tienen problemas con ella? Ella guarda el pedir todo el dinero y ella no hace el trabajo agradable. Ella es un rasgón apagado.
Posted by Melinda Ruiz; updated 01/04/09

OMG!!! You should call Internet Fraud and report her if you had bad experience with her business. Shes online business and they will investigate her and help you with a lawyer and take her off her business being online.
Posted by Theresa Guzman; updated 01/04/09

I have used this business for many events that I have done and even for just gifts and things and never had a single problem. I would highly recommend her to anyone, several of my friend have used her as well from my recommendation and been very happy.
Posted by Donna; updated 01/04/09

I think you should contact her directly and no put her on this site like this because that can hurt her and she can have you reported for abuse. I have always been able to e-mail to her and she will tell me about my orders and if there is something thats broken, she would ship it out fast. She has been great. Maybe you can to talk to her hundreds of satisfied customers one even gave money for a contest so why would a satisfied customers give her money if this is a bad person? You should not make her to be bad because she is good persons and her work is good too.
Posted by Lauren; updated 01/05/09

I totally agree with Lauren, after seeing your numerous posts over and over again, I called her to see what way going on, she is so upset that someone would do something like this, you are really hurting her business and she doesn`t even understand why. I know for a fact that she does absolutely wonderful work and has 100`s of very satisfied customers. So please contact her and quit bashing her business, in these times nobody needs that.
Posted by Donna; updated 01/05/09

I called PartyPop and report this. It isn`t fair and this is not a good place to her for her to do this. I don`t know her but I have buy things from her for my daughters Quince and I know that she has good work and I was happy and people always asking me where did you go to get these? I reported her because this is not what`s fair business practice to this business.
Posted by Lauren; updated 01/05/09

Me disculpo, mi tía dijo que el negocio incorrecto y éste es el negocio incorrecto. Es favores y diseños únicos. Apesadumbrado. Pensé que tenía el negocio correcto. Estoy pidiendo quitar los mensajes. Acabo de querer proteger a mi familia y guardamos el llamar y nadie contestarán tan a cuándo vimos esto que ella dijo que allí es y escribí encendido aquí.
Posted by Melinda Ruiz; updated 01/05/09