Have The Quinceanera Of Her Dreams Despite The Economy

Hello

I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera

With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me with any questions as the pricing on the web site is not set in stone.

I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day.

I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s and more, you may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com these are just examples not what you are limited to.

I do have some great sales right now as well.

Don`t hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by UYWD; updated 12/12/08

No utilice a esta persona, ella engañó a mi tía, ella no le contesta y ella es atrasada. Ella no fijó la orden y tuvimos que comprar nuevos favores para nuestro partido. Ella no es profesional y ella no hace el gran trabajo. Ella todavía no nos ha llamado detrás.
Posted by Melinda Ruiz; updated 01/04/09

Yes a readyour notice I am intrested in of youcallin me or not please email me back ok thanks too you.. Wanda
Posted by Frances Marie Ga; updated 01/04/09

Please e-mail me too because I think you mistake to have this wrong and you will need to fix this because you are harming a person business and livelihood to make her money. She has a good business work and she fix anything you ask for her to fix. She do so good work and I think you are being mean.
Posted by Lauren; updated 01/05/09