Awesome Face Painting Is At Happyfaces Call    

Face painting for all events, all occasions. Lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorites. Designs to fit your theme, full face or cheek art. Years of experience and loyal costumers, makes Happyfaces twin cities # 1 choice. Ask about clowns, ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 11/16/09

DIGITAL PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/16/09

PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - AT YOUR EVENT - PHOTO ERAMES    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/13/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - EXECUTIVE COLLECTION OF GIFTS    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...

PHOTO FAvORS w/ FRAMEs - AT YOUR EvENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/15/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - CALIFORNIA    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/15/09

Entrance Song     (1 reply)

My 15 is this month and i need a entrance song or march to enter and i dont know any plz plz if u have any ideas
Posted by claudia; updated 11/11/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 11/11/09

PARTY CAKES    

We hope you find everything you need. The Cake Shop is focused on providing high-Quality custom cakes and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations, and make your event even better with a beautiful cake. Let us make your next ...
Posted by Chef Domenico ; updated 11/12/09

Jessie Morales     (2 replies)

If anybody knows how to get jessie morales to come and sing for my cuz 15ce please write back please help me i can`t find any numbers but if someone out there has any info write me back thanks
Posted by janette; updated 11/12/09

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - DALLAS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/12/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - LASER ENGRAVING AT YOUR EVENT    

PHOTO FAvORS w/ FRAMEs - AT YOUR EvENT - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTOS W/FRAMEs - AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

Speech/ Poem     (2 replies)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 11/09/09

TOP 10 PHOTO FAVORS - INSTANT PHOTO AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/09/09

DIGITAL PHOTO FRAMES - INSTANT PHOTOS - PHOTO EAVORS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/10/09

*****Fabulosos Recuerdos De Quinceanera ******    

Great new & unique favor for Quinceneras!! Custom FLiP Books - guests shoot a short video, we cut, print and bind on the spot. Everyone leave with their own flip book. See our video www.nowflipthis.com Great special flipbook pricing going on NOW! ...
Posted by Sharlie; updated 11/10/09

JOHN TRAVOLTA FOR YOUR PARTY OR EVENT    

John Travolta lookalike/soundalike/ impersonator Phil Francavilla performs a totally interactive "Saturday Night Fever" and/or "Grease" show. Thrill your guests with the best John Travolta lookalike there is. He looks,sounds and even dances just like the real ...
Posted by PHIL; updated 11/10/09

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS    

Chola Theme Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Hello. My daughter and I are planning her sweet sixteen. She wants the chola theme. This sweet sixteen is going to be non traditional and more relaxed. I need help looking where to start for decorations and even the way to dress. If any one can help or if you have had ...
Posted by Cindy; updated 11/10/09

VIDEOOGRAPHER - INSTANT UPLOAD TOINTERNET - U.S.    

INSTANT REPLAYVIDEO HIGHLIGHTS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide It's your event's seventh inning stretch and your guests are back at their tables while enjoying desert. Entertain your guests by playing our Instant Replay Highlights video on our big screen ...

Free Quinceanera Planner    

Please email me a free copy of the your Quinceanera Guide.
Posted by Lisa; updated 11/11/09

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTOGRAPHIC PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/11/09

COUNTRY CLUB EVENTS - PARTIES - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/11/09