Quinceanera Colors

Hey everyone!
Im having a really hard time choosing a color, at first i wanted to have a rasberry color, but then my cuz heard me say it and now thats the color shes having for hers, so i have to choose a new color. I was thinking about a whole bunch of colors but i have no idea what to choose. I want one that is easy to find decorations and fabrics for. My quinceanera is going to be in a building looking over the water and i am having black zoot suits and mainly I just want my whole night to look beautiful. I was thinking about a seafoam green or lavender or something pretty, so yea if you have any ideas please email me (ewhssanchezd07@yahoo.com) or post it and i will see it later! Thankyou!
Posted by Desiree; updated 03/20/04

Hey well first of all what is ur favorite color???Im having my quinceanera on April 24th, 2004 n my color of my dress is baby blue....see i picked that color b-cuzz i like blue n baby blue.....i dont do that pink.......but anywayz holla back at me if u need info or sumthin k bye
Posted by Cynthia V.; updated 03/21/04

Uh yea my favorite colors are orange and green.... Haha and i dont really think that those two are the best colors. My quinceanera is october 16 2004 so i have some time but i really dont know wat color to choose... And im kinda thinkin of doing a star/celestial theme but i dunno, any help of choosing would be great! thanx! ~Desiree
Posted by Desiree; updated 03/22/04

Oh haha and i also dont do well with the whole girly girly colors thing either, basically i dont want any pink colors cuz that is too much for me... Ok bye
Posted by Desiree; updated 03/22/04

Well the basic colors are pink, lavender/lilac, or light blue being that you don`t like to do the whole girly thing you can go with a darker color not too dark like maroon or somtin like that. If you were looking for something along the lines of rasberry or in other words a pinkish you could go wit magenta thats what my sis did for her 16. But its your party so do what you want.
Posted by nikki G; updated 03/22/04

My sweet 15 is coming up next year and i still need 2 colors. I think one of this colors will look goooooodd on me but i dont know which one

Red and white
Blue and green or white
Pink and purple
Blue and purple
Posted by Milagro; updated 08/10/09

I need to have a color so that i can start planning my decorations and start looking at dresses in a year im turnin 15 and i have no idea what i am going to buy this are the colors i nhyave in mind

Red and white
Blue and purple
Pink and white
Yellow or white
Posted by Milagro; updated 08/10/09

I suggest you go see the dresses and see what color they come it. Sometimes they might not come in the color you want. Are you going to have white, ivory, or color dress?

Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie

Posted by elizabeth; updated 08/11/09