Video Scavenger Hunt For Catholic Youth Group

I am trying to do a video scavenger hunt for high school students in our church youth group. I really am stumped. I have never done this before and I could really use some suggestions on the best way to go about it. I want to make this a great evening for the kids. If anyone can help I would like to hear from you.
Posted by Mary Ann; updated 09/30/03

Email me and I will give you some great ideas,as I have written a book on activities and one is a Christian Video Scavenger hunt.

Richard mcClure
Posted by Richard; updated 10/01/03

I know some creative Photograpy scavenger hunts... I know its not the same thing. But you split up into teams and go out with a polaroid camera or digital camera and do things like "take a picture of one of your group members and an animal." "take a picture of your group in a pyramid" Then you can have prizes for most creative or most difficult.
If you can travel in cars, have them "bring back a ketchup packet from McDonalds" or "Pose in front of an elegant Sign"

I hope this helps.
Posted by Mel; updated 10/08/03

I am trying to get ideas for my youth group for this Sunday to play at church. I want it to be Christmas related and I have an old church that I can hide things in. I don`t have time for a video, just things that I might be able to put together in a few days. Thank you for your help
Posted by Laura; updated 12/11/03

I too am planning a scavenger hunt for the begining of June. If ideas have been cirnulated, i`d love to be in on the loop. Please e-mail me.
Posted by mat; updated 04/18/06

You can get quite a number of FREE scavenger hunt ideas at www.creativeyouthideas.com just enter the site and then type "scavenger hunt" in the search feature.
Posted by Ken; updated 04/19/06