Wedding Photography

I am looking for a wedding photographer for august 18 2007, who will be available from 12 noon, who does albums, etc.
Posted by nikki; updated 08/07/06

Hi Nikki,

I saw your post for a photographer on Aug. 18, 2007 for your wedding and have someone that would be great for the job. Rotem Studios is inexpensive and does a really beautiful job. You can go look at the website at www.michalrotem.com and see if you like it. If you are interested, just let me know and we can make an appointment. As a gift to you, at your appointment Rotem Studios will take pictures in the studio of both of you together and print and mount the best picture as a signing board. On your wedding day the guests will be able to take the marker and write little notes and sign the picture for you to frame and keep. Congratulations!

Calendar.rotemstudios@gmail.com
818-442-9303 (office)
213-503-5002 (cell)

~ Kimberly

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/08/06

I am in philadelphia
Posted by nikki; updated 08/08/06

Oh, well that makes it a little hard. :) Well unless airfare and hotel was included in the package, that won`t work. :( I don`t know what your budget is, but I would asume that all of that included is probably too much. However, good luck and congratulations!

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/09/06

Hello,
Please look at our website www.allegrophotostudio.com
We do everything from taking pictures to the binding albums, we don`t mind traveling. You can give us a call
847.417.0837 to discuss details.
Worm regards.
Gennadiy.

Visit our page for more info: Affordable Best Chicago Wedding Photography

Posted by Gennadiy; updated 08/09/06