Reasonable Wedding Photographer Needed In FL

I am looking for a reasonbly priced wedding photographer for my wedding in May 2006. The wedding will be a very short ceremony on the beach in cocoa beach, fl and there will not be a reception to follow. Alot of the packages my local photographers offer are too big and too expensive. If anyone has any advice PLEASE email me. I am at a loss. Thanks
Posted by Tricia Carroll; updated 12/07/05

Hello,

My name is Shena and Im a photographer here in Ohio. I just moved from Florida and I know of some very good photographers you could call to see if they can help you.

Jeff Tyre
Picture Perfect Photography
Melbourne Beach, Florida

PHONE: (321) 725-0947
Http://pictureperfectphotog.com/about.htm

Pat Taylor
Call the Bryn Alan photo studio
(he does weddings on his own but he is the manager at the studio)

Patrick Taylor
Bryn-Alan Photography Studio
1866 USHighway 1, Rockledge, FL 32955
(321) 631-1710

Visit our page for more info: Poetic Images

Posted by Poetic Images; updated 12/09/05

You may get an auto service with that number for Patrick. If you can talk to a person tell them you need to speek with Patrick Taylor of Rockledge studio. Thair studio does SR portraits for HS. And no longer do weddings...so dont mention anything about your wedding till you talk to patrick. If you can not get a direct number for Patrick Taylor...ask Jeff if he has a number for Pat. We all use to work together at the studio and im sure they still talk.

Good luck

Visit our page for more info: Poetic Images

Posted by Poetic Images; updated 12/09/05

My company which is listed at Party Pop.com is Griffith Photographers. I am based out of Orlando FL and could offer my services to you for you wedding ceremony starting at $300. This would include photography of the ceremony and photographs with bridal party, family, and friends immediately after the ceremony. You would recieve approximately 75 4x6 photographs in an album and your pictures would be posted online for the enjoyment of family and friends both to see and purchase after the event for about 2 months. I have been a professional photographer for more than 30 years and enjoy my craft and creating beautiful memories for happy couples. If you are interested you may view some of my work currently online at www.myweddingprints.com and using the password: my weddings. You may respond either via email or call me at 407 421 3117. I would need a deposit of $150 prior to the event with the balance due the day of the event. Your photographs would be ready for you to either pick up or for me to mail to you 8 days after the wedding.

Call me, I`d love to have the opportunity to make you smile.
Posted by Gregory Griffith; updated 04/12/06

I`ll be there with a smile. I`m an artist and a photographer which is the best combo for great photos.
Posted by jason pearson; updated 08/21/06

Hello,
I am a photographer in in Cincinnati/Dayton are who would love to shoot your special day. Please check out my website for samples and pricing
Www.rrphotography.net
Posted by jennifer; updated 08/25/06