Help For A TeaParty

I`m giving my daughter a surprise tea party (it`s not her bday though). It`s a dress-up party and 10 guests can wear any attire they want (fairy, princess, diva, victorian, etc). I need suggestions on games and a tabletop. I know a teapot cake would be good but i Don`t know how to bake :( ....please help !!! Thanks!
Posted by Lynette; updated 08/18/05

To put some humor in the tea party, why not get caricatures drawn. Visit this website www..com. Email: . Try this. The children will love it, plus they can have a very memorable keepsake. They will enjoy this. I just know it.
Posted by charlene; updated 08/21/05

I found a cute idea to give as favors using m&m`s. I was going to do these for my daughter`s putt-putt golf party and alter them to say "Tee" Time with Maddy (a play on the "tea" time phrase.
Http://www.brightideas.com/birthdays/themes/teaparty/activities/a_1369_1.jsp

For centerpieces I would find teacups and saucers at thrift stores or any discount store. Purchase bundles of flowers (colored daisies or other inexpensive flowers), cut the stems down so you`ll be able to fit three or four flowers in each teacup. Scatter flower petals around the centerpieces on the tables.

What a lucky little girl you have! What age are we talking about?
Posted by Candy; updated 08/28/05