18 Birthday Ideas     (1 reply)

Hi!could you pls send me your 18 birthday ideas..i am also in need of ideas about my invitation..im sort of in arush so pls do help me..
Posted by LJ; updated 12/02/05

DISNEY PRINCESS     (3 replies)

I need help finding 3 Disney princess to show up at my daughters 3rd b-day party. Her party theme is Disney Princesses and I do not want to rent the costumes, but I`m actually looking for entertainers that would come in to the party dressed as the Disney princesses, ...
Posted by Liliana; updated 12/01/05

13th Birthday Party Help!!!!!!I Really Need Help!!!    

I am having my 13th birthday part in 20 days and I need help on something to do.Help!!! I don`t like makeup and spa stuff nor dance parties. I live near San Francisco, but not close enough to take 10 girls there.Any ideas?
Posted by Kayla; updated 11/30/05

I Need A Spider Man Impersonator For My Son's 6th B-Day     (4 replies)

I need a Spider-Man impersonator for my son`s 6th b-day party in Queens, NY on 9/10/05.
Posted by Christie Nougues; updated 12/01/05

Red Monster/Elmo Look Alike     (1 reply)

Red Monster available for parties and events. Children love him! IN South Jersey area. Nan2075@yahoo.com
Posted by Nancy; updated 12/01/05

MY BABY'S 3RD BIRTHDAY, FIRST PARTY     (6 replies)

My son is turning 3 and his party is exactly 1 month away. I have no idea what kids 3-5 yrs. Old like to do. My son loves balls (any sport that consists of throwing something). It will still be hot and it is outside. What should we do? What kind of games should we have....
Posted by KAYKAY; updated 12/01/05

Birthday Parties     (3 replies)

Hi... We are having a birthday party for both our son & daughter the same day in December. We live in the Orlando, Florida area. We`d like to have either a magician for tricks who can also be a clown or a character who will entertain all. We`d want a bounce house ...
Posted by John; updated 11/28/05

Outta Skewl Party; Need Rap/Hiphop Songs...    

Hey Peepz! im having an out of school party and i need rap/hip hop songs to play there. And also some slow songs. Please help, and if u live in Minnesota then give me ur name and address or number and i`ll invite you. BUT ONLY IF U LIVE IN MINNESOTA!! Thanks Peeps! ...
Posted by !~~JADE~~!; updated 11/28/05

Birthday Partys In The Bay Area    

Happy Holidays! If you would like a fabulous birthday party to impress check out our web site at www.windsorsoiree.com or call 510.282.6587!
Posted by Amanda; updated 11/28/05

Characters For Childrens Parties In Philadelphia, PA    

Affairs R US has Birthday Party Favors and offers a huge selection of balloon twisters, face painter, kids birthday party CHARACTER COSTUME RENTALS, MOON BOUNCERS, PARTY SUPPLIES, DISC JOCKEYS, SINGING TELEGRAMS, and more based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and general ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 11/29/05

My Daughter 's 13th Birthday    

I want to have my daughter a sleepover at a hotel with 7 of her closest friends. I need for the hotel to have a indoor pool, kitchen and 2 bedrooms. We live in Atlanta, GA PLEASE HELP ME!!!! HER BIRTHDAY IS IN JANUARY
Posted by Melinda; updated 11/29/05

This Is A Fun Party Game!!    

Ok. This is a game good for pre-teens and teens. It`s called Suck and Blow. Now every one stands boy, girl, boy, girl, in a circle. The person who starts takes a playing card. You inhale to make it stay to your lips. You cant use your hands only your mouth. Well once ...
Posted by Dawnya; updated 11/29/05

Need A Party Planner? CALL ME     (1 reply)

Hi My name is joelle phillips, i own my own party planning business called "Not Just Sweet Sixteen". My partner and i plan big parties as well as small buget parties. If u need help planning your special day call me @ 267-304-6206
Posted by notjustsweet; updated 11/29/05

Help! My B-Day Is In 2 Weeks!    

My 14th b-day party is in exacly 2 weeks, and I still don`t know what theam to do. The big problom is that there are going to be about 30 other girls there! How am I supposed to keep all of them entertained all at once?!?
Posted by Kimberly; updated 11/30/05

HELP PLZ    

I was wondering if anyone had any cool game ideas for my 14 bithday party boys will be there as well as gils
Posted by Ashley; updated 11/21/05

Need Singing Telegram January 14' 06     (1 reply)

Hi I am in need of a Celebrity Singing Telegram for my daughters sweet 16 - we are in the DC Metro area...i have tried several web istes but nobody has responded! Anybody know somebody!!!
Posted by Ann; updated 11/22/05

SANTA VISITS YOU Characters Visit Your Childs NJ DE PA    

NJ DE PA MD DC VA SANTA VISITS YOU Characters visit Your Childs Birthday Party!! Batman New Jersey Children`s Parties Elmo 866 333 2623 Dora Visits you 866 333 2623 Philadelphia Spider-Man Kids Party Poo Bear Power Ranger 866 333 2623 Delaware Buzz Spongebob Kids ...
Posted by SPIDEY VISITS ; updated 11/22/05

DC, Pennsylvania, & Connecticut Parties    

(631) 501-1414 Also in Maryland, New Jersey, and Massachusetts (631) 501-1414 Games, rides, amusements, birthday party ideas and all around fun rentals! Visit our page for more info: NY Party Works
Posted by Eric; updated 11/22/05

Script For Debut Party    

I have the same query as this one. Help! Thank you very much. Please send me a program script because i`m going to be the MC of my friend`s debut party next saturday september 24. Please.. Thanks! GODbless!
Posted by Alma; updated 11/22/05

Turning 2    

I need a Dora The Explorer impersonator for my niece`s birthday party on December 4, 2005. Please send me names of companies that may cater to my needs. Your prompt response is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Katrena
Posted by katrena; updated 11/22/05

Christians 11th Birthday    

Happy 11th Birthday To My Beautiful Son Christian-Benny..... You Will Always Be My Baby. (Will Turn 11 On Dec.2nd)
Posted by Denise-Rachel; updated 11/24/05

A Fake    

Hey everyone. Just so you know, I know a couple of people that have been on this show and they aren`t really snobby. They`re actually really nice...and not rich. MTV tells them what to say, and the people don`t actually get cars, they use family member`s cars. I`ve ...
Posted by Emily; updated 11/25/05

Birthday Entertainment Ideas    

Birthday Entertainment Idesa - Your birthday party can become very exciting with just a little help. Bring in some fun for your guests. Moonbounce, Water Slide, Titanitic Slide, Fire truck Slide, Carnivals and prizes, Jousting, Velcro Wall, Bouncy Boxing, Funhouse, ...
Posted by By NY Party Work; updated 11/26/05

Spiderman     (1 reply)

I would like to have Spiderman visit a kid`s party in Cincinnati near the end of December. Can anybody help?
Posted by Joe; updated 11/27/05

Debut    

Hi!Please send me suggestions on debut celebration. Like new designs of gowns, whole program, give aways or souveneirs, cakes and the like..about a pool party-gypsy-style..or hawaiian type..please?
Posted by pit; updated 11/28/05