UNIQUE NEW JERSEY BIRTHDAY PRESENT    

GIVE THAT ONCE IN A LIFETIME PRESENT... COMEDY HYPNOSIS SHOW ....LAUGH HYSTERICALLY,APPLAUD WILDLY, ENJOY FUN AND LAUGHTER.... FIRST TRANCE COMEDY HYPNOSIS.. CALL TOLL FREE 888-235-8852 FOR NO OBLIGATION QUOTE..OR E-MAIL IMBP@AOL.COM
Posted by BILL PETTEK C.HT; updated 04/01/06

Dora The Explorer    

Hello I am looking for someone who dresses up like dora the explorer in Toronto, Ontario canada Thank you
Posted by parvin; updated 04/01/06

Looking For A Fire Truck Rental For A Birthday Party    

We are looking for fire truck rides for a little boy`s birthday party. We recently saw one, but were unable to find out the company to call. Any ideas? Thanks.
Posted by digitalroberto; updated 03/30/06

Healthy Food That Kids Will Eat!    

Cuisine En Locale is a Cambridge-based in home dining service. We can help to take the pressure off of you so that you can get out of the kitchen and enjoy your party! We specialize in healthy delicious food, made with the freshest ingredients. A mother of two small ...
Posted by Cuisine En Local; updated 03/31/06

ELMO/DORA/BARNEY/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 03/31/06

ELMO/DORA/BARNEY/JOJO/-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!!!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 04/01/06

13th Birthday Slumber Party    

I`m turning 13 in less than two weeks and I`m having a small slumber party (3-4 girls). I`ve found some good games but they`re really just basic. I need some cool ideas for different activities and games (other than Piggly-Wiggly, Murder, any type of Truth or Dare, or ...
Posted by Ali; updated 03/28/06

FIRST BIRTHDAY HELP    

I need ideas/vendor info in planning my daughter`s first bday in northern NJ. It`s in late June, and we want to have it in our yard -- thinking about doing a sesame street/rubber ducky theme and been having trouble finding an ERNIE character from either a vendor or to ...
Posted by Joy; updated 03/30/06

Posted by jeff; updated 03/29/06

No More Round Number Birthday Party    

Hello! I was looking for some ideas for a 1/2 birthday party that I am throwing for my Mom, she is turning 59 1/2 this summer:-) We are having a pool party, most of the decorations have been focusing around tropical. If I was able to come up with 1/2 or no round number ...
Posted by Kim; updated 03/29/06

Elmo Costume To Rent In NYC, Possibly A Kids Size    

Hi I need a Elmo costume to rent: my older son (8) is going to entertain his little brother`s friends during his 2nd birthday party. I am in NYC. Please help me!!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Posted by Raffaella; updated 03/29/06

18th Birthday Party Program Script    

Hello!I need help on how to create an 18th birthday program script about my sister`s 18th birthday party.I have no ideas about the format of a program script.I have not seen a birthday party program script either.
Posted by Mitch; updated 03/30/06

Posted by jeff; updated 03/30/06

866 333 2623 Kids Party Spider- Man Visits IN New Jersey     (2 replies)

Poo Bear and Power Rangers are offered too. Just call us at 866 333 2623 Delaware birthday parties are available!! Buzz ,Spongebob, Kids parties entertainment is here. Visit our page for more info: Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! 866 333 2623 Visit our page for ...
Posted by kids parties nj ; updated 03/30/06

Posted by jeff; updated 03/27/06

Astrologer Suzan Hayden Available For Your Special Event    

Need unique, fun and amazing entertainment for your next special event, party, grand opening, resort or cruiseline, spa or wedding shower? Astrologer Suzan Hayden is professional, amazingly accurate, fun and has over 18 years experience in the entertainment field as an ...
Posted by Suzan Hayden; updated 03/28/06

Posted by jeff; updated 03/28/06

Childrens' Entertainment And Carnival Rentals In NYC!!    

Frankie`s Carnival Time is your one stop shop for everything a child would love for his/her birthday party!Thinking about entertaining your children? Then try one of our talented magicians or clowns, or both! Are your children innately artistic? Then try our Spin Art, ...
Posted by Wayne; updated 03/28/06

At Home SPA Party For Birthday - Idea Thanks To Lisa!     (1 reply)

Lisa I just wanted to say thank you for the suggestion of an at home SPA party for my daughters birthday party. What a wonderful idea and what a wonderful party!!! The girls had a ball!! I found someone who came and did: hand massage, facial and foot scrubs for the ...
Posted by Linda; updated 03/28/06

Baby Einstein    

Hi. I am looking for a company in the Boston area that will do a puppet show using the Baby Einstein puppets and props. Can anyone help me?
Posted by Carrie ; updated 03/25/06

ELMO/DORA/JOJO/BARNEY-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

Posted by jeff; updated 03/25/06

12th B-Day    

I don`t have a clue what to do 4 my 12th b-day
Posted by Emily; updated 03/26/06

Posted by jeff; updated 03/26/06

18th Birthday    

Hi i just want to request if you could give me some quoatable quates or simple message for my 18th bday invitation. Thnks
Posted by mylene; updated 03/26/06

Henna Tatoo Artist For 14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi i was wondering if ther is anyone who can do henna tatoos for my birthday/graduation party. If theres anyone whos really good in scottsdale that would be great
Posted by Kelley; updated 03/27/06