50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY     (2 replies)

I am planning my 50th. Need some ideas. Thanks Sunny Puerto Rico
Posted by SUSIE; updated 04/29/08

Garbage Man Birthday     (1 reply)

I need Garbage man supplies for a 3 year old birthday party. Can anyone let me know where to find invitations, small gargage cans, etc? I feel like the series of emails before is therapy for me. I thought I was the only one with a child obsessed with the trash and ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 04/29/08

Elmo Costume    

I really need an Elmo costume this Saturday.
Posted by Reginald; updated 04/29/08

Sweet 16 Birthday Party     (2 replies)

PLEASE PLEASE Help! My daughters birthday was on Jan.1st and we are having her party on the 13th. I`m a single mother of 2 teenagers, my son`s birthday was on the 10th of Dec., he turned 18, then of course there was Christmas, oh and my birthday was on the 5th of Dec.,...
Posted by Shannon; updated 04/29/08

7th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Please help me to create a program (step0 for a 7th birthday party having a 7 candles and other information.
Posted by Tina; updated 04/29/08

FIESTA!!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

I am having my sweet 16 on january 17th which is almost 9 months away. Because of my hispanic background i am throwing a spanish fiesta style party at a local fire house. I cannot hang ANYTHING on the walls or from the ceiling which puts a restriction on decorations. I ...
Posted by amanda; updated 04/29/08

Power Ranger Birthday Appearance     (1 reply)

I`m looking for someone in the Seattle area (with great references) to appear/entertain as a Power Ranger for my son`s 6th birthday party in May Please contact me if anyone has any suggestions? Thank you!
Posted by Debra; updated 04/28/08

ENTERTAINMENT     (1 reply)

Does anyone know of a place that I can get a NICE of CLOSE too looking spongebob character for my son`s 2nd birthday. CHICAGO IL. THANK YOU !!!!
Posted by PATTY; updated 04/28/08

Debut Party    

Can anyone help me with the program for the debut party for my niece. Please send the scipt to my email ad: twirlie_love@yahoo.com Thank you so much!
Posted by Twirlie; updated 04/28/08

Hi Parents,    

Have you ever caught yourself running around like crazy at your child’s birthday party trying to make sure the games start on time, the bbq is ready, the cake got delivered, the decorations look “just right”, all while trying to capture it on film? Then just to see ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/28/08

13 Year Old Girl Sleepover Combined Bday Party    

Next week me and my best friend are having a combined birthday sleepover and were turning 13 so we don`t want anything kiddish. Were both really into scary stuff, ghosts, the dead, grave yards, and all that kind of stuff. So were going on a ghost tour in our city and ...
Posted by Taylor-Rae; updated 04/28/08

Help!!    

Im 12 turning 13.i dont know what we should do. See the thing is, i started hanging w/dif groups, and..well..they are totally different. And i want to invite guys..but do yall have any party ideas? its prob. Going to be at home to. And i want somthing cool. Prob around ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 04/28/08

BIRTHDAY PENS – PERSONALIZED!    

Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful personalized rotating Birthday pen favors to give your guests! We also carry beautiful Personalized Candle Favors that are wonderful to give to your guests at your birthday party! The candles are decorated with real flowers, leaves ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 04/29/08

Looking For An Elmo Mascot Rental     (1 reply)

Im throwing my son a birthday party in hollister, ca. Im looking for an ELMO MASCOT style rental costume. The theme is elmos hawaiian loau..with a special guest appearance (which would be elmo!) If anyone know where i could rent one it would really help me out im ...
Posted by krista; updated 04/29/08

Debut Party    

Hi, pls send me a debut party program and script for my cousin`s debut today. Can u send it now? :) tnx!
Posted by abbie; updated 04/25/08

Backyarigans Costume     (1 reply)

My daughters 2nd birthday is May 24th 2008. I am looking for a Pablo costume for an adult to wear in the New hampshire area?
Posted by Christine; updated 04/26/08

ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY-SPECIAL PRICE $99    

Limited time special. Serving San Gabriel Valley and parts of Orange County only! Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 04/26/08

13 Year Old Birthday Party(sleepover)     (1 reply)

Please help I`m looking for ideas for my bithday party soon. I want it to be a sleepover but then again i would like to invite alot of friends which i don`t have space for. What is there that i can do for my party? And what activities?
Posted by Natalie; updated 04/27/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 04/27/08

DJ's For My Sweet 16    

I need some websites for DJ`s that can come to phoenix ,AZ a
Posted by Tekerya; updated 04/27/08

13 Birthday    

IDK if this is a good idea Ok so all my Friends (girls) will meet me at kotos steak house and then after eating dinner a limo will come and pick us up at koto and drive around for like an hour (or less) then well go bak 2 my house and have a sleepover playin games ...
Posted by maggie; updated 04/27/08

My 13th Birthday    

Well i am havin my 13th b-day and i have a lot of great ideas but idk which one to choose. Like one of them is that we go to a place where they have cheer classes and have out party there and they have parties there too. I was also thinkin about goin to a outdoor water ...
Posted by Taylor Johnson; updated 04/27/08

Birthday Ideas.    

My birthday party is in two weeks. I am turning 12. I have a lot of good ideas for it. 1Scavenger hunt in yard (winner gets prize 1st place and etc) 2See a movie at a theater or rent one (that you all agree on) 3Have a water baloon fight 4Have a squirt gun fight ...
Posted by Dan; updated 04/27/08

Dora Impersonator     (4 replies)

I need a Dora impersonator for my granddaughter Birthday Party can you help please.
Posted by wanda hall; updated 04/28/08

Belle Princeess Entertainer (Phila Suburbs) Needed     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Belle entertainer for my daughters 4th birthday at the end of May begining of June (saturdays) If you work in the Phila Suburbs, please reply ASAP. No masks please, must use makeup. Thanks,
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/28/08