13th Birthday Ideas

I am having my 13th birthday. I went on a website that said a few ideas and i found one that is really cool. You invite girls over and get makeup and face masks and spa food and nail stuff and you all do makeovers on eachother. Im not sure if my friends will like this and i dont want to just have a sleepover, i want something to do before too. I have tried pools to hire but they are too expensive. Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by party girl; updated 07/24/04

You could go to a hotel and get 2 rooms(one for you and ur friends and one for ur parents + and other family) and you could bring all of ur makeup + spa stuff and u could go in the pool and hav some fun in there! lol jk! and go knocking all peoples doors and say "house keeping" in a really high pitched voice and then if they open the door run for ur life!!! i hope this helps you! xoxoxoxox Emily
Posted by Emily; updated 07/31/04

Hey... My 13th birthday is coming up and what i was thinking is that you might want to do for yours is i was thinking you might want to go out to dinner with you and your friends and then go ketch a movie.... And after your movie come back to you house and have surviver eating.... Whatever you want to call it..... Here are just a couple ideas: Snickers bar with baby food on it, Spicest pepper you can find, Mint ice cream with red hot pepper sause... That might be an idea................ Hope you like them
Posted by Christy; updated 05/07/05

For my 13th birthday I`m having a dance party in July. I`m Inviting about (or more than) twenty people... Both boys and girls. They are probably going to do kind of gross dancing so I`m going to ask ahead of time that the guests won`t do it. As for FOOD =) Pizza and soda is always a big hit at a 13 year old`s birthday party. For dessert cake and ice cream is a classic. Guests arive at about six thirty and leave at ten or ten thirty... Depends on how tired or bored the guests are.
So you have enough music and that you have music everyone likes ask your guests to bring their CD`s.
Have backup in case people get too bored or tired with dancing and singing. Have games ready (cool teen ones... NOT pin the tail on the donkey or candyland!!!! TRUST me on this one!!!)
Hope this gave you some ideas for your party! Email me and tell me some more ideas and what you thought of these ideas! thanks

~ Anastasia~
Posted by Anastasia; updated 06/14/05

I am having my birthday in november and and i have to have it two weeks early and so i am going to have a slumber party and we are going to get to go to the mall and i am going to rent a lot of movies and then we are going to do make-up and play truth or dare but i am a girly girl so i hope this gives you some ideas if you are a girly girl like me
Posted by katie; updated 07/16/07

Okay, Im having my birthday party on November 10, 2007. I decided that I wanted to have a dance type thing, like on "My Super Sweet 16". The theme is Black and White, and I need someone to take pictures of me and all of my guests individualy. It will be at our country club, we are renting out a huge room, there will be a DJ and a lot more goodies!!! So please e-mail me back as soon as you can, thank you very much.
Posted by Layney; updated 07/24/07

Well im having my 13th birthday this October.
For mine i was planning on taking 10 friends in a limo to dave&busters. We are going to have dinner and play games. Then drive around town. We will come back to my place and have a slumber party, we are all bad asses so it makes it funner. =b
Posted by avery; updated 08/22/07

Well you could rent a room out
Then have a fashion show
Posted by shannon; updated 10/09/07

I`m turning 13, and i need help! My partys on a friday in Jan. And
Idk wut 2 do. I held a party contest between my BFF`s and the one i luv best i`ll do. So far i dont like any that much. I`m inviting 5 grlz, and it a sleepover. I`m getting mini disco ball and glow stix 4 night, but wut else shud i do? plz help!
Posted by sarah; updated 12/15/07

Plz help. Muy 13 bday party is on a Fri. In Jan. And i got no ideas. I held a best party ida contest btween my BFF`s, and the idea i luv most will happen at my party. I dont like any yet though. There`ll b 5 grlz and its a sleepover. I have mini light disco ball and glow stix 4 at night, but nothing else. Plz help!
Posted by sarah; updated 12/15/07

Im trying to decide wat to do for my birthday too! i dont want to spend too much money or anything, but i want to have a fun time with a lot of friends! i mean how many times am i going to turn 13!
Posted by Alex; updated 02/14/08

Im having a 13th b day party sometime in march over spring break and i was thinking about having a mall scavenger hunt. My idea for that was that u have a teams and each team gets some money, maybe 20-30 dollars, and u have a time limit. With that money u try to buy the weirdest or cutest or in general BEST outfit OR u have to buy items that spell out the bday girls name-ex. My names melody and they would buy 1 item that starts with M and 1 item that starts with E and soo on.

My other idea for a birthday is a beach party if its warm enough. Go to the beach in the afternoon and bring food or buy at a near by store or something. Stay at the beach til its dark and have a bon fire
Posted by melody; updated 02/28/08

I love your idea about the mall scavenger hunt! i might even do that! I was planning on having my birthday over spring break and well- tell me if u think this will be fun!
Okay lets just say i hope it wont be snowing during Spring Break cause that will just ruin everything! Well what i was planning on doing was to get out out bonfire- to go along with my theme- Survivor! and we would like cook hot dogs, marshmellos, smores, ect. That would be whenever we would want to, then again if the weather is nice, we would try to pictch the tent, and the first team to get there tent pictched wins that round.
Then that would follow along with daring to eat foods while being blindefolded, getting messy with whipped cream, if u would like to know all of the activities, feel free to post me, or just email me, at kristal203255@gmail.com i will be happy to help you!
Posted by Alex; updated 03/03/08

Hey,

I luv ur ideas, but i need help with my party. I`m having a coed dance party, and the theme is black and white. What kind of games would b fun @ a dance party 4 12-13 year olds?

Should i have it b a dance like @ a dance 4 school or should i have it be like wear what ever u want like every day clothes?

I`m wearing a dress so would it be weird if everyone wore clothes they wear everyday?
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/08/08

I think that the dress code for the party should be black and white since thats ur theme or normal clothes
Posted by melody; updated 03/08/08

Thanx, but i was going 2 have them wear black and white, but should i have it like informal or have it like whatever they want in black and white (like jeans and a shirt)?
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/09/08

I think that the girls should wear a black and white dress- or black skirt with white shirt- if i were to have a party like yours- i would make it so that the guests would dress up nice and formal- then i would have a very pretty dress of my own, and if there would be any boys they should wear tux`s, or just like a white shirt with black slacks, thats what i would do if my theme was black and white!
Posted by Alex; updated 03/09/08

Thanx, that really helped
Posted by Sydnee; updated 03/09/08

Yep! So what are u going to do then?
Posted by Alex; updated 03/10/08

Wit what? like about the dress code? I`m going 2 have it informal (dressy/short dress, isn`t that what it means?) Yeah.....and my mom just took me shopping 2 get most of the stuff. I can`t wait

Is ur b-day coming up soon?
Posted by Sydnee; updated 03/10/08

That sounds really awsome! i hope u have a good one!
Posted by Alex; updated 03/13/08