13th Birthday Party

Hey! my 13th Birthday is coming up on saturday, and thats not to far away. I have a few ideas, but i have a REALLY tight budjet and i don`t know which one to do, or what i could do. My ideas are: super hero, and have every one dress up; red carpet, but i wouldn`t know what to do; scavenger hunt at the park, or mall; and lastly, go out to dinner with a few of my friends in like dresses, and boys wear slacks and button up shirt, then go walk along the beach for sunset.
Tell me what you think i should do. And by the way i will be haveing UP TO 10 peolpe, including boys.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/11/08

Hey,

My birthday party is this friday.....but my b-day is march 16th. That`s soo cool!!! Is ur b-day on saturday.....or is it just ur party? U have some really good ideas, but i think u should have a scavenger hunt in the park and then play some games. I think u should have it all day though.........HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/13/08

Hey! my birthday is in about a week and im turning 13 too! i already planned but i really love the superhero idea! i would say that it was the best one of the bunch.
Good luck!
Danielle
Posted by Danielle; updated 03/15/08

Hey, my party just got over, and my advice 2 u, if ur having a dance party...is 2 have something else 2 do 2....people will get bord.
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/15/08