13th Party Ideas..

Hi.. Im turning 13 soon and i have absolutely no idea what to do. I have around 20 people i want to invite and its guys and girls. They cant all fit in my rumpas room but i dont want parents with us and i want it around nighttime.. Please help! i want to have an awesome party!
Posted by michelle; updated 07/23/05

My sister at first had the same problom but then she disided to ask my parents if when she was haveing her party if they could like be inside eating a really nice dinner so it would keep them buisy and it worked because then she could have it outside and also have her privasy too also you can have your party around night time to and have muisic if your naboors don`t mind
Posted by deanna; updated 08/09/05

My Friends Turned 13 no to long ago and she invited about 30 guys and girls and parents just dont understand what kids are like these days. So we were all alone and she rented The Party Bus which is a guge black bus and all the kids load onto it and you have all the privacy u need because parents are optinal and there were a whle bunch of lights and music and we danced and just hung out on it tooo. It was a blast and only about 140 dollars. See if theres one in your town its really fun. And then the bus droppeed us off at the lake after 2 in a half hours it was great.
Posted by Rachel; updated 03/19/08