CHILDREN'S CHARACTERS, DESTIN, FL    

FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGICIANS FOR PRIVATE PARTIES AND LARGE EVENTS. COSTUMED SINGING TELEGRAMS FOR EVERYDAY SPECIAL OCCASIONS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/30/08

BIRTHDAY CANDLES - PERSONALIZED!    

Weddings Are Fun carries Personalized Birthday Candles decorated with a festive confetti design! This makes a wonderful birthday gift to that special someone! Our Personalized Birthday Candle is personalized with the guest of honor`s name and birth date. We also ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 05/29/08

Spongebob     (1 reply)

I need a spongebob character and his friends if possible to come to my sons 3rd birthday party. This will be in the first week of October.
Posted by angela; updated 05/29/08

Elmo Costume     (3 replies)

Hi there, looking for a place where we can rent a Elmo Costume for my daughters 2nd B-day party. We live in Fort Lauderdale, FL?
Posted by Michael Gleicher; updated 05/29/08

SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY FAVORS & GIFTS    

Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful Sweet 16 favors and gifts! We have personalized candles, beautiful, custom decorated flip flops, jewelry, personalized rotating birthday pens and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or ...

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN CANDLES!    

Weddings Are Fun carries a darling birthday countdown candle. This makes a wonderful keepsake for a new baby or first birthday gift! They will light it each year of their birthday until age 18! We also carry unique favors including personalized rotating birthday ...

At Home Spa Parties In Chicago!    

Perfect for bachelorette parties, girls night out or just for fun. Relax! We bring the spa to you! Masages Manicures Pedicures Facials Waxing Massages ...And more! Feel free to visit our site and check out our other fabulous packages! Http://www....
Posted by Julie; updated 05/27/08

7 Years Old Message For Invitation    

I have a sister-in-law and she`s turning 7 this coming june 10 this year.can you help me out doing invitation message turning seven years old. Some kinda farewell message like that. Hoping for your immediate reply. Thanks and good day.
Posted by dianne; updated 05/27/08

Wrestling Ring Jumpers    

I`m searching for a vendor who rents wrestling ring jumpers in the Inland Empire. Does anyone know of ANY?
Posted by Vanessa Stewart; updated 05/28/08

13th Birthday Party    

I`m having a thirteenth birthday party in August and inviting about 60 people from my school to my house. It`s going to be four hours long and outdoors. I have a fire pit so I was thinking of doing something with that. I`m going to have music and a `dance floor area` ...
Posted by Shana; updated 05/28/08

Beautiful Henna Art On Your Special Birthday!    

I am Henna Artist in central Orlando area. Henna is one of beautiful entertainment and make yourself and guest happy and gorgeous!!! Henna is a body art it last 2 weeks on your skin. I will willing to go everywhere to make your special day! Please visit my website ...
Posted by Mariko; updated 05/28/08

BECOME A CELEBRITY!—You’re A Star A Magazine Cover—    

At YourCover you can create a personalized PERSONAL CELEBRITY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event that puts your friend, family member or co-worker front and center as the star on ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 05/29/08

13th Birthday    

Well my 13th birthday is an outdoor sleepover, we have 10 girls and we are all sleeping in tents in my backyard, we are gonna do a movie, smores, volleyball etc. Its gonna be really fun, but any other game ideas that are not lame (no makeovers kareoke etc.)
Posted by sage; updated 05/29/08

Spongebob     (2 replies)

I need a spongebob, patrick, and squidward character to come to my sons 3rd birthday party. If i can only get spongebob thats fine. The party will be the first week of October. It will be in the Palm Coast or Daytona area. If anyone can please help.
Posted by angela; updated 05/29/08

PHOTO CANDLES FOR BIRTHDAYS!    

Give your loved one a photo candle for their birthday! Send us your favorite scanned photo, and we can have it placed on one of our photo candles that they will treasure! Or, take a group picture at the birthday party and have it placed on one of our photo candles ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 05/24/08

COFFEE SERVICE – BIRTHDAY ESPRESSO BAR – FLORIDA    

The Cosmic Cafe offers classic bars for indoor events serving lattes, mochas, cappuccinos, frappes, chai tea, hot or over ice. We can serve fresh fruit smoothies, milkshakes, and gourmet hot chocolate as well as non-espresso frappes. Our Barista uses professional ...
Posted by Jason Reed; updated 05/24/08

Birthday Party Ideas For A Girl Turning 13    

You can set up a scavenger hunt in the house and there can be a drwing to decide teams.
Posted by patricia; updated 05/24/08

BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES!! CUSTOM DESIGNED     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & favors for Birthday parties for all ages! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/25/08

Dolphin Centerpieces    

I`m having a sweet 16 for my daughter and she loves dolphins does anyine know where i can get dolphin centerpieces from? or any decorations with dolphins.
Posted by lisa; updated 05/26/08

CHICAGO Birthday Party Planners! Or Rent From Us!    

VIP Birthday Parties can help! We specialize in planning a party that will never be forgotten! We have the best talent in Chicago! *Celebrity Look a Likes *VIP Clubbing Packages *Limos *Party Buses *Psychics *Belly Dancers *Handwriting Analysts ...
Posted by Julie; updated 05/25/08

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is quickly becoming a party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun? Our look-alike with lead a singing or dance contest, do rock star face painting or glam ...
Posted by Megan; updated 05/25/08

13th Birthday (Party Ideas!)    

Hiya! In 4 months I will be turning 13 years old. Now, because I am gonna become a teenager I want to do something special to celebrate. Last year I went bowling with a bunch of friends, and this year I wanna have some king of activities day. My party will start at ...
Posted by Lauren; updated 05/25/08

Debut Program    

Pls. Forward me a simple debut program or format w/c will give me a basis on how to make my daughter`s debut a memorable one even if it`s simple
Posted by leonor; updated 05/26/08

Turning-13 Sleepover Party NEED IDEAS!!     (3 replies)

I am turning 13 this year, and it`s a big year for me. I have NO ideas what so ever! my birthday is in the summer so summer ideas work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I`M DESPRATE!!!
Posted by Lindsey; updated 05/26/08

SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY !    

Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful, personalized favors to give your guests at your Sweet 16 Birthday Party! Check out our personalized candle favors made with real flowers and leaves! We also carry beautiful, custom decorated flip flops, jewelry, personalized rotating ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 05/26/08