Party Ideas For A Sweet 16

I need some help in coming up with a sweet 16 party theme thats hasent been over used like hawaiian themed, and that dosent cost much..im on a super tight budget, but i want to have a sweet party that my friends will remeber
Posted by vanessa; updated 01/16/07

I am a party planner in Louisiana. Perhaps I can help you with design plans for your Sweet Sixteen bash. If you are interested, please have your parents email me directly at partyplnnr@aol.com.
Posted by partyplnnr; updated 01/18/07

I am planning my sweet 16 and my budget is tight, too. I am doing a vogue theme where everyone is dressing up in vogue or dressy outfits and i am making a big pot of spaghetti for everyone it`s way cheap and fun. And for decorations you can use old ad from magazines!! if you have any mor ideas you want to ad onto that i would love to hear them! e-mail me back @:
Kcprincess0422@wmconnect.com
Posted by sarah-rae; updated 01/18/07

We can help you create a storybook of your sweet 16 party, as it sounds like it will be very memorable. We have easy layouts, or we have digital scrapbooking accounts where you can do tropical layouts. We also have photos cards, for invitations and thank yous.

Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories

Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/21/07

You could have a hollywood theme with a red carpet or a 80`s party the pretty in pink, fun fashion, be a superstar theme where everyone comes as a famous person there are all types of ideas
Posted by Destiny; updated 03/28/08