Barney Customes

I am looking for the character Barney for my son 2th birthday party. The party will be on July 15, 2006. I would like to hear about the character before June 30, 2006. I am located in the Washington DC, area but I am trying to have the party at a park out Springfield, VA so if the character is in the VA, DC, MD area that`s fine.
I would like to see the character before hands. My email address is lhawkins@dimen-intl.com I am looking forward to hear from someone on idea and info.

Thanks

LaWanda

Th
Posted by LaWanda; updated 06/20/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN
FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM
THANK YOU

Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory Parties For Kids

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/20/06

Hello
Please don`t use Fun Factory for your son`s party. I just used them in May. I had Barney come. The costume was cracked and torn. Barney was supposed to have prizes, stickers, stamps. He came with nothing. They claim they they have such great music. We ended up turning the music off it was so bad. I had Barney there for an hour, it was $275 cash. And they won`t refund any. They run a poor business. Try someone else.
From one mom to another, Angela
Posted by Angela; updated 06/21/06

Hi All,

Did you finally get the costume to wear or someone to play Barney`s character for your son`s Birthday? My son is crazy about Barney too. And he is going to be two soon. Can anybody please tell me where to find a costume or an entertainer.
Thank you. Paddy
Posted by Paddy; updated 03/26/08

I am still getting coments from m family about "Carney", Barney`s strung out brother. ( That`s what the costume looked like). I still would say don`t use fun factory. Not only was the costume awful, they were so rude when I told them I was unhappy. He even told me he`d rather take his chances with the BBB. I haven`t used a character since, I just don`t trust them. If you find company please post it. Thank you, Angela
Posted by Angela; updated 03/26/08

Paddy,

Still need a performer for your party?

What city and state will you have the party? What is the date of your event?

We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment.com.

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by keith; updated 03/27/08