Elmo Character Rental     (1 reply)

Does anyone know a character (elmo/ red monster) rental comapany in maryland, VA or DC
Posted by Ronda; updated 06/06/08

Elmo Character For 2nd Birthday In Lehigh Valley, PA     (1 reply)

I was just wondering if anybody knows where I can get somebody to show up as Elmo for my sons 2nd birthday party on Sept. 6th. Also, about how much it would cost.
Posted by Dawn; updated 06/06/08

Birthday Balloons Favor Boxes    

Colorful favor boxes feature a "Happy Birthday" design accented by stars and balloons. Each favor box measures: 2" x 2" x 2" Each package contains 25 favor boxes. Please visit us at www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/06/08

BECOME A CELEBRITY!—You’re A Star A Magazine Cover—    

At YourCover you can create a personalized PERSONAL CELEBRITY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event that puts your friend, family member or co-worker front and center as the star on ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 06/06/08

CANDYLAND, HARLEY DAVIDSON, BASEBALL - U NAME IT!    

Hello I would love to help you with centerpieces & favors for ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I have ...
Posted by Connie; updated 06/06/08

Need A Barney Character For My Daughters B-Day     (7 replies)

Need a barney character entertainer for my daughters birthday in January We are in brooklyn NY.
Posted by Inez; updated 06/06/08

Princess,Superhero,Elmo,Transformer,Spongebob,Hannah    

Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not ...
Posted by Megan; updated 06/04/08

Granddaughters Birthday Party    

I am looking for someone to dress up in a Dora Costume for my Grandaughters 2nd birthday. We are in Pittsburgh, Pa. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted by Goergeann O'Neil; updated 06/04/08

13 Year Old Birthday Party    

Hey my birthday is coming up in only a couple of days im turning 13, im inviting 11 people boys and girls and i dont have a clue on what to do. I would also like someithing that doesn`t cost much like laser tag or something like that. PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH MY ...
Posted by Katt; updated 06/05/08

Custom Designed Birthdays For ALL AGES!!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces & favors for Birthday parties for all ages! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 06/05/08

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Fabulous Balloon Twisters & Face Painters for any event! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/05/08

Candy Gram For Fathers Day    

Hope anyone else will find this useful... Dear (Sugar) Daddy, I just wanted to TAKE 5 minutes on this EXTRA special day to share why you are the best dad in the whole MILKY WAY. There aren’t enough stars between us and MARS to outshine you. You are the REISIN they ...
Posted by Kate Loveless; updated 06/05/08

Thirteenth Birthday    

My thirteenth birthday is coming up soon. I want to have the best party ever. It is in early August. My party has to be when after school starts. It has to best party that every one will remember. It cant be too expensive.and i want to have a co-ed party but i dont ...
Posted by Zaida; updated 06/05/08

18th Bday Party Program    

Pls send me a sample program or script for my niece 18th birthday party... Kindly send me one plssss. Thanks!
Posted by mary jane asunci; updated 06/05/08

Script Bday Prayer    

I want script bday prayer for 30 yrs old
Posted by karen ann estaca; updated 06/03/08

Hannah Montana Impersonator Party Character    

Starlike Celebrations is proud to offer the #1 Hannah Montana impersonator in Los Angeles! Our exclusive Secret Celebrity concert party includes professional sound equipment, live vocals by our real-life up-and-coming pop star, dress-up, makeovers, and much more! Call ...
Posted by Ashlee Abrams; updated 06/03/08

Running Out Of Time    

My daughter is turning 16 on the 23rd of june I need a place quickly
Posted by Tamika; updated 06/03/08

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...
Posted by Megan; updated 06/03/08

Singing Telegrams In Encino    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/04/08

HELP!    

Hey i need help idk wat to do for ny 13th b-day ive alredy asked ill my frends but they dnt kno wat to do eigher Ive alredy done everything Please im desprate! Thanks! -alex!
Posted by Alex!; updated 06/04/08

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Kids Birthday Entertainment    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our own costumes! No ...
Posted by Megan; updated 06/04/08

Hall Rental In Jersey City.     (1 reply)

Im looking to rent a hall in jersey for a birthday party,please let me know if there are available locations for September 20th 2008. Thankyou Lily
Posted by Lily; updated 06/04/08

Looking For Super Hero For My Son's 7th Bday     (2 replies)

Hello, I live in San Francisco, CA and am looking for a superhero, preferably any character that is new (Iron Man, Hulk, Power Rangers, etc.) to come to my son`s birthday party in August. This will be a surprise for him so I will be basing the theme on what character I ...
Posted by Tonya; updated 06/02/08

Debut Programme    

Please give and send me a debut programme sample and scripts.
Posted by marriane; updated 06/03/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (2 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/03/08