Sweet 16 Birthday Party

PLEASE PLEASE Help!
My daughters birthday was on Jan.1st and we are having her party on the 13th. I`m a single mother of 2 teenagers, my son`s birthday was on the 10th of Dec., he turned 18, then of course there was Christmas, oh and my birthday was on the 5th of Dec., not that that mattered. I had my son when I was 16, misguided, but I`m now a 34 year old woman trying to raise my 2 teenagers by myself, since they were born.
I had a really cool, perfect plan for my daughters birthday, even affordable, until today...
I was going to have it at a dance studio where they were offering lessons with the party. I wanted to do something everybody else hasn`t already done. Every since "So You Think You Can Dance" aired, my daughter has wanted to learn how to dance, well learn by a pro that is. So I thought this would be a good idea. Of course since it`s my duaghters sweet 16, she wants to have about 60-100 people, I don`t know who she thinks I am.
I`ve always tried to do right by my children since they were born. Made sure they lived in a descent neighborhood, made sure they went to a good school, made good grades and thus far I`ve even kept them out of trouble. You could say I`m a little over protective. I figure just because I wasnt raised right, they shouldn`t have to suffer. I`ve done everything I could as a young single mother to lead them in the right direction. I`ve always stayed broke from trying to, I guess you could say, live beyond my means. I just wanted them to have everything I never had. You all know how that is. My whole life has been about my children. I thank God I woke up and my children have made it this far and have not followed my path.
Anyway the dance studio I planned to have the party at called me today and said they are too NEW to accomidate my plans and they didn`t want to take on that big of a responsibility. I don`t know what to do, I didn`t have a plan B. This party place was only going to cost me under $500 including the lessons, now I have nothing...
If there is anyone out there that may have a suggestion or could help in any way, please help!
Posted by Shannon; updated 01/03/07

I`m just now seeing this. I don`t know if I can help but I`m willing to try! I live in South Orange County. Email me if your date hasn`t already passed.
Best wishes and many blessings to you.

Visit our page for more info: Hidden Secret Events

Posted by Sherri; updated 02/20/07

Hello iam not sure if this party has passed but if not maybe Gp Entertainement Dance Studio can come to your location and offer the kids Hip Hop lessons.

For more info please call
856-***-8488
Posted by GP Entertainment; updated 04/28/08