13 Year Old Birthday Party(sleepover)

Please help I`m looking for ideas for my bithday party soon. I want it to be a sleepover but then again i would like to invite alot of friends which i don`t have space for. What is there that i can do for my party? And what activities?
Posted by Natalie; updated 04/22/08

Hello!
Slumber parties are so much fun!
If you`re into the spa experience, how about making your own face masks, foot scrubs, and body lotions? They are simple to make and involve ingredients that you may have around the house (especially the face masks- oatmeal, honey, and water make a good one!) Just google "make your own body lotions" to find recipes.
Or you can buy the stuff from Walmart- there`s nothing as fun as peeling off a face mask with your friends! :) Soak your feet, paint each others nails, etc.
If spa is not your thing, how about having a fondue party? Get a chocolate fountain (or just melt chocolate in bowls), and put out an array of different foods- angel cake, fruits, etc- anything that would taste good with chocolate! Sit around a table and gossip and eat! :)
OR how about doing karaoke?
Or challenge your friends to some video games.
Or maybe get a bunch of stuff to do some arts and crafts- make friendship necklaces, picture frames, etc.
See if you can borrow a video camera and record yourselves doing funny skits. :)
There are so many fun things you can do. The most important thing is spending time with your friends. :)
Rent a movie, play truth and dare, do some MadLibs (those things never get old!) and fill up on junk food.
And have a ball!
~Amanda :)
Www.st****ion.com
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/27/08