FIESTA!!!!!!!!!!

I am having my sweet 16 on january 17th which is almost 9 months away. Because of my hispanic background i am throwing a spanish fiesta style party at a local fire house. I cannot hang ANYTHING on the walls or from the ceiling which puts a restriction on decorations. I was looking for any suggestions, creative decorating ideas, or anything else.
THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by amanda; updated 04/28/08

There are several things amazing things you can do with balloons and self sticking banners (they use static to stick to the wall).

If you live in the NY area, give us a call to discuss it further. 631-470-1214.

Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties

Posted by Cyndee & Carole; updated 04/29/08

Dear Amanda I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Wonderful Fiesta theme favors.

I custom design all of my items but I will work with you to create just what you would like and also I have a special for Party Pop board members right now for the pub, wine and/or flutes as favors for 3.00 each, hand painted and personalized to the designs you would like.

You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - email me anytime - happy to help!

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 04/29/08

Hi Amanda,
I would love to help you with your invitations! I personalize invitations to your theme, colors, etc.. If you are interested in my services please don`t hesitate to contact me at elizabeth@emrcreations.com

Elizabeth

Visit our page for more info: EMR Creations - Party & Wedding Invitations

Posted by Elizabeth; updated 04/29/08