Teen Sleepover Party     (1 reply)

Help me!! I need some ideas for a teen sleepover game. NOT BOARD GAMES!! I am turning 14 next month, and really need some help. All of ma pals are 13 or 14. There are only about 5 or 6 of us... Thankyou
Posted by Shona; updated 06/17/08

It's My Birthday Sash    

It`s My Birthday Sash - White satin sash with polka-dotted red, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon features "It`s My Birthday!!" and a balloon design embroidered in red, blue, and yellow. Velcro secures sash. Length: 35 inches (folded) x 4 inches wide. Please visit us at: www....
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/17/08

My 13 Year Old Birthday Party/Sleepover     (1 reply)

My party is coming up in 1 month and i`m out of ideas I don `t know what to do .Could you please help me because i want to have a party that i would never forget .I`m turning 13 and i want to have games, fun,none stop partying.Could you please help me. Thanxz Bye,
Posted by Darione' Lewis; updated 06/17/08

18 Bday Party     (1 reply)

I need help on pikin a theme for my 18 bday party
Posted by wendy; updated 06/17/08

Personalized New Baby Candle    

Let your little light shine with this "Our Little Miracle" candle, personalized with the name, birth date, height and weight of the newborn. Artistically decorated with a loving mother-and-child design, this keepsake glows with joy. Includes one 3" x 6" personalized ...

15th Birthday Sparkling Pink Votive Candle    

15th Birthday Sparkling Pink Votive Candle - Light up her Quincineara, or Sweet 15, with these sparkling pink 15 design candle favors. Looking for those special touches that will make celebrating her Quincineara, or Sweet 15, even more special? These exclusive ...

Entertainment For Your Party    

Need entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Princesses * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Hula Dancers * and much ...
Posted by keith; updated 06/14/08

*CLOWNS-CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTIES, Inland Empire, CA    

We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games, song & dance playtime, magic, face painting, balloon animals and more! Now serving the following ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 06/15/08

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles Charismatic Balloon Twisters & Face Painters available for all events. *You get BOTH items for the price of one!!! *Additional discount if you mention that you saw us on the internet!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/16/08

1st Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Im planning to celebrate my babys 1st b-day this coming July 12, and I need a place, caterer, baloons and clowns for the event. I need help and pls let me know regarding the costs.
Posted by grace; updated 06/16/08

Face Painters * St Paul * Happyfaces.biz    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/16/08

Event Face Painters * Twin Cities    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/17/08

Face Painters * Twin Cities * Happyfaces.biz    

Birthday Party Clowns * Happyfaces.biz    

Pop Star, Glamour Parties .......    

Lil`StarParties offers the coolest POP STAR dance and Glamour Parties in all of Los Angeles led by a former POP STAR. Only at Lil`Star Parties Www.myspace.com/lilstarparties Visit our page for more info: Lil' Star Parties
Posted by LILSTARPARTIES; updated 06/12/08

Family And Corporate Picnics .......    

The best Game Masters, Balloon Twisters, FacePainters and Mc`s for your next Family or Corporate Picnics! Www.myspace.com/lilstarparties Visit our page for more info: Lil' Star Parties

Spanish Speaking Clowns And Princesses    

Lil`Star Parties is proud to say we have Spanish speaking performers for your special day! Somos lo unico en todo Los Angeles! Www.myspace.com/lilstarparites Visit our page for more info: Lil' Star Parties

Birthday Pranks    

I need the best pranks ever my friend is having a birthday party and she wants me to help her find some good pranks to do on a really deep sleeper and a girl that doesnt sleepover peoples houses only once but she is going to in for a rude awakening P.s. She is ...
Posted by R.e.l.; updated 06/12/08

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-SEE WHY WE ARE THE BEST!    

Serving Most of Southern California: We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters since 1987. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County. We have our own employees and have our own ...
Posted by Meg; updated 06/12/08

*HANNAH MONTANA POP STAR IMPERSONATOR    

Hannah with lead a singing or dance contest, do rock star face painting or glam make-up, games and general all around fun for girls of all ages. We will have a gift for the birthday girl and prizes for the contests. Call us if you have any questions or wish to book: ...

*ELMO Or SPONGBOB-Monthly Special-$99    

Limited time special. 1/2hr appearance. Serving San Gabriel Valley and parts of Orange County only! They play games with the children, pose for photos and join you for the Happy Birthday song, plus a gift for the birthday child. This is a budget friendly offer for ...

Costume Characters * Clowns    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/12/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! "BrO! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 06/13/08

BIRTHDAY FAVORS & CENTERPIECES - A MUST SEE!    

Hello I would love to help you with centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthday! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . Candyland has been ...
Posted by Connie; updated 06/13/08

Colorful Clowns Twin Cities Face Painters    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/14/08