Care Bears For 6th Birthday Party     (4 replies)

My daughters 6th birthday is coming up and I would like to find someone to come dressed as a Care Bear. Any ideas??
Posted by Amber; updated 06/25/08

Birthday Bouquet    

This stunning die-cut floral arrangement is accented by the pink background that is revealed with the fold of the invitation. This invitation is personalized with "Mis Quince Años" printed on the top right corner with the birthday girl`s name being printed in the lower ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/25/08

Birthday Party Clowns Face Painters St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/25/08

It's A Birthday Gift    

This invitation card is adorable and features a cute baby in the corner and a sweet present at the bottom. Prices include 9 lines of copy and blank single envelopes. Please indicate birthday year to be printed at the bottom. Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun....

Baby's First Birthday    

This pastel quilted invitation is perfect for your baby’s first birthday celebration! Invite your friends and family to celebrate with this bright white vellum invitation. 7 3/4" x 5 1/2" Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. ...

Party??    

Hello im lookin for some where to have a party bu JULY 25 ... In palm beach gardens FL No money limit But there must be r00m for at least 100 people
Posted by katie; updated 06/24/08

Power Ranger Appearance    

I am looking for power ranger jungle fury appearance at son`s 4th birthday party. Does anyone know of such service?
Posted by Cherie; updated 06/23/08

**PARTY CHARACTERS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA**    

CHARACTERS FOR KIDS PARTIES, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT ************************************************* Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/23/08

Princesses,Superhero’s,Transformer,Hannah,Elmo,Spongebob    

Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/23/08

EXOTIC PET BIRTHDAY    

I live in the Downriver area of Michigan and I am trying to find someone who does an exotic pet party for kids.
Posted by Maureen; updated 06/23/08

Dora Themed Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I`m looking to find a Dora Impersonator for my soon to be 3 year olds party. We live in Morrow,Ga. Any ideas?
Posted by Christy; updated 06/24/08

I NEED A DORA'S IMPERSONATOR     (2 replies)

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOUR RATES. THE PARTY WILL BE HELD ON JULY 26,2008 AT BRICK NEW JERSEY. IT WILL BE A DORA`S BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR A 2 YEAR OLD GIRL. PLEASE E MAIL ME WITH YOUR RATES. THANK YOU.
Posted by GLORIBEL; updated 06/24/08

JoJo Circus Clown     (1 reply)

Hello, I am looking to see if there is anyone that performs as Jo Jo the Circus Clown in The Harford County area. (Baltimore,Md) If so please contact ASAP the party is on Labor Day!!!
Posted by Shakira; updated 06/24/08

Colorful Clowns * St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/24/08

EVENT ENTERTAINMENT,ALABAMA    

FACE PAINTING, BALLOON TWISTING, CLOWNS, CHILDREN`S CHARACTERS AND MAGIC. ALSO SINGING TELEGRAMS. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 06/20/08

EVENT ENTERTAINMENT, GEORGIA    

FACE PAINTING, BALLOON TWISTING, CLOWNS, CHILDREN`S CHARACTERS AND MAGIC. ALSO SINGING TELEGRAMS. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 06/20/08

My Backyard Sweet 16    

I`m having my sweet 16 in my backyard and the colors are pink, purple, and white but I dont know what to do with the theme and how to fix up the tables. Can anyone help me?
Posted by Rosalia; updated 06/21/08

DORA/ELMO/SUPERHEROS/PRINCESSES/ETC - NOR CAL & SO CAL    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 06/20/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (7 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/21/08

Unique Birthday Idea, Trolley Rental In Orange County,    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by CA Trolley; updated 06/21/08

Grandaughters Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I need to know where to hire a Dora character for my granddaughters birthday party in Indianapolis,In. Where would I call?
Posted by Mrs. P Anderson; updated 06/22/08

Event Face Painters * Clowns St Paul Minnesota    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/22/08

Birthday Party Clowns * Face Painters * St Paul    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/23/08

Streamers And Confetti Birthday Cards    

Gold-lined white envelopes. Card Size: 7 7/8" x 5 5/8" folded. Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/23/08

Sweet Dots Birthday Cards    

• Suggested imprint color: Blue Ink • Silver-lined white envelopes included • Folded size: 7 7/8" x 5 5/8" Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/23/08